• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

BlakeofT

Do Destiny updates download and install while the console (PS4) is in standby? I always turn my console off when I'm done but I'd be ok with leaving it on standby for an update.

Been spending this past weekend trying to solo Crota for flawless raider. It's the only trophy I've needed for the platinum and I really shouldn't have put it off for so long lol. I can basically speed run to Crota at this point but that fucker can be so god damn glitchy. Taking a break rn but I definitely need to finish it today before the update. This is gonna be like my biggest gaming achievement if I can do it.

Foxxsoxx

Been spending this past weekend trying to solo Crota for flawless raider. It's the only trophy I've needed for the platinum and I really shouldn't have put it off for so long lol. I can basically speed run to Crota at this point but that fucker can be so god damn glitchy. Taking a break rn but I definitely need to finish it today before the update. This is gonna be like my biggest gaming achievement if I can do it.

Yep I'm pretty sure Flawless Raider is the only trophy I haven't gotten as well. I've never even attempted it, though it isn't even difficult I just never bothered because my groups split up long ago so I always did randos for raids and that's not even close to being worth the struggle.

Yep I'm pretty sure Flawless Raider is the only trophy I haven't gotten as well. I've never even attempted it, though it isn't even difficult I just never bothered because my groups split up long ago so I always did randos for raids and that's not even close to being worth the struggle.
Yeah I feel you. Can't count on random people to be able to go flawless, especially with the raids being updated tomorrow. Had to just take matters into my own hands. I'm sure I can get it done after a couple more tries at least. :)

Dez_

I'll be staying on PS4 when Destiny 2 launches. As much as I like games with better performance on PC, my experience with console multi platform games tend to have a much smaller player base community when it comes to PC versions. Unless there happens to be some way to transfer your character across or if cross play is available, then I'll just stick to consoles. Community population will be more important to me in the long run, but I also have to wonder how weapons will handle across the different platforms, since aim assist will probably not be a stat on keyboard and mouse.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'll very likely stay on PS4 against my better judgment if there is a PC release.

I sent Discord invites to Foxxsoxx and MrChowderClams. Please continue to direct people to PM me for invites though. I miss a lot of stuff that happens in this thread even with it moving "slow."
so this is really late and probably out of touch in a sense

just now for some reason finding out about drizzay

i spent weeks straight with him when this game first came out and was on his rprimary raid team that cleared 3 times each tuesday back when vault of glass was all you could do in this game and the mythoclast 2 shot people in pvp, all the way up until i quit the game completely 1 day before the wolves expansion dropped

we went for the immortal raid trophy when like 3 other groups in the world had even gotten it at that point picking up new friends on the way and forming a really stable and solid raid group, eventually we ended up getting it as one of the earliest groups in the game to do so

wont ever forget the experience, that guy was absolutely awesome and incredibly welcoming, still in disbelief
He was inspiring. If you like, I can add this to the memorial section of the tribute thread we made.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So many bounties...

Urge rising to complete all of them on all 3 characters from tomorrow onwards....

Send help!

EL CUCO

Anybody run into an issue in Archons Forge where you have a Siva offering but it won't take it?

Wondering if I'm missing something, but it seems like a bug.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Are there any groups doing Crota tomorrow? I'd like to avoid the lottery of LFG since I will be short on time and would prefer people who did it year 1.

I think everybody and their mother who steppped into a Guardians shoes and got revived by a ghost will be coming back to see these Age of Triumphs

Until 4 weeks from now, when the cycles starts anew!

Hadn't thought about the impact of PC on LFG shenninanigans. I guess this thread will need to get more specific , and the discord chat is going to need even more colours!?

Dez_

I still need to do some more Trials at some point. I think it's the last thing on the Year 3 book I have left. Like, I need to finish up 3 more cards.

Milennia

I'll very likely stay on PS4 against my better judgment if there is a PC release.

I sent Discord invites to Foxxsoxx and MrChowderClams. Please continue to direct people to PM me for invites though. I miss a lot of stuff that happens in this thread even with it moving "slow."

He was inspiring. If you like, I can add this to the memorial section of the tribute thread we made.

i would like that thanks hawkian

PM sent.

123rl

I'm probably going to switch to the PS4 this time. The community is just so much bigger. I've had years of fun with the Xbox crews I've met but I feel like I'm missing out

I'm probably going to switch to the PS4 this time. The community is just so much bigger. I've had years of fun with the Xbox crews I've met but I feel like I'm missing out

I use my PS4 for Destiny and exclusives. The people I've met because of Destiny made me not even regret abandoning some irl friends on Xbox.

Whoyouare

Hey hawkian I sent a pm too. Thanks!

Carn82

Guyzzz, quick question since I have some marks to burn.
I recently got an Eyasluna with sureshot is, hot swap, rifled barrel and luck in the chamber (not a "god roll" but still pretty good I think). Should i still get the Crucible vendor's Palindrome?

Guyzzz, quick question since I have some marks to burn.
I recently got an Eyasluna with sureshot is, hot swap, rifled barrel and luck in the chamber (not a "god roll" but still pretty good I think). Should i still get the Crucible vendor's Palindrome?

Get it, it's amazing! And with the upcoming slight nerf to HC range, rangefinder will be even more useful.

Top Bottom