• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Dez_

CE was my first raid ever and it was done cheesing the bridge because there were only 4 of us running it at the time. It was quite an experience.

FyreWulff

ah, I forgot to do a memorial super glitch run of strikes before the patch. Gonna be in Seattle for the next week, so y'all better post about your nuCrotes runs so I can see what changed. Don't want to dig through giant reddit threads..

NastyBook

I just got a PS4 last month, I may go to D2 on PS4. I don't play with anyone on either.

a69f4e1898.png

gyMraUQ.png
PM Hawkian and get the Discord invite. LFG from there. Should start filling up that FL pretty quickly.

NastyBook

Forgot to put my PS4 in Rest Mode last night. FeelsBadMan
Twilight Garrison now changes color to match the equipped Shader
Fucking FINALLY. Was too anal about the lack of color change to wear it before. That changes today.

darthbob

Nice, the Raid posters on Bungie Store come with the Sign of the Battleborn emblem.

Sign_of_the_battleborn1.jpg

I kinda figured that emblem would be the reward for completing all the Raids in the Featured Weekly Raid.

Xeroblade

Nice, the Raid posters on Bungie Store come with the Sign of the Battleborn emblem.

Sign_of_the_battleborn1.jpg

I kinda figured that emblem would be the reward for completing all the Raids in the Featured Weekly Raid.

It comes with anything you buy on the store, might just pick up one of the albums just to get it haha.

darthbob

It comes with anything you buy on the store, might just pick up one of the albums just to get it haha.

Even better! Those albums are such a joy to listen to on my drive in to work.

I've got 1 of each of the Raid posters coming as well as the VoG shirt and the Pixel 4.0 shirt. One last D1 merch hurrah :D

Top Bottom