• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred | Review Thread

DiscoDave

Really looking forward to the DLC, it's reviewing better than I thought. I've been watching videos on it and with the upcoming patch that non DLC players will get, theres alot big changes for the better.

Played diablo 4 at launch finished the campaign and lost interest. Came back at end of season 4 and have been addicted. Think now with season 6, and the new patch, is the perfect time to try diablo 4 or come back to it if you didn't like it montas ago or at launch.

clarky

Gold Member
Really looking forward to the DLC, it's reviewing better than I thought. I've been watching videos on it and with the upcoming patch that non DLC players will get, theres alot big changes for the better.

Played diablo 4 at launch finished the campaign and lost interest. Came back at end of season 4 and have been addicted. Think now with season 6, and the new patch, is the perfect time to try diablo 4 or come back to it if you didn't like it montas ago or at launch.
I played until 70 in season one but got really bored. Planning on jumping back in on this once the dust has settled and i get some real impressions.

The reviews for the base game were glowing also and i found it sorely lacking in several areas.

Last edited:

DiscoDave

I played until 70 in season one but got really bored. Planning on jumping back in on this once the dust has settled and i get some real impressions.

The reviews for the base game were glowing also and i found it sorely lacking in several areas.
Yea best to wait but I can say I had no interest in season 1 but it's had been very good from when I can back at the end of season 4. It's how it should of been from day one really so many simple things that should of been there straight away have not long been put into the game. There are videos of cause that you can watch to see what's actually changed then decide from there.

clarky

Gold Member
Ah yeah, totally if you ignore

Diablo 3 Necro expansion
D2R
Diablo Immortal
WC III Reforged
SC Remastered
WoW Classic, BC and WotLK
Legion, BfA, Shadowlands and Dragonflight
Reforged, remastered, classic, expansion. I fail to see one original title in there.

Immortal lol. I wouldn't a count mobile game developed by a Chinese developer as a Blizzard release.

Last edited:

Codeblew

The game is way better now than it was on release. They have improved it every season. There is actually end-game stuff to do now. Having said that, I only usually only play 2-3 weeks every season. I expect it to be about 4 weeks for the expansion before I hang it up until the next season.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
I will get it. But it seems to not be the same big jump as diablo 3 had with its DLC.

Big fans are still saying the loot is rather dull.

grvg

Ah yeah, totally if you ignore

Diablo 3 Necro expansion
D2R
Diablo Immortal
WC III Reforged
SC Remastered
WoW Classic, BC and WotLK
Legion, BfA, Shadowlands and Dragonflight
Are you low key trashing Blizzard?

Idk if this is sincere or wrapped in irony.

phant0m

Are you low key trashing Blizzard?

Idk if this is sincere or wrapped in irony.
Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Top Bottom