• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DickKickers™: The Game (Kinect) |OT| IGN 1.0

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
iyx2wOuxJGa7e.gif

Oh man...bwahaha

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I have watched all of these kinect shovelware quick looks and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Red

As hilarious as this is, it's true that a swift dick kick can be a woman's best defense when assaulted by a man.

In saying that, a personal defense course in which your partner does not fight back is nigh on useless.

I feel good about getting the Playstation Move on Black Friday instead of the Kinect now.

Ubisoft: When "casual gaming" goes horribly, horribly wrong.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'll admit, I came into the thread because of the title. This is why PR mouthpiece OT's need to go away. Never knew this game was even being made, now I know.

Raide

I'll admit, I came into the thread because of the title. This is why PR mouthpiece OT's need to go away. Never knew this game was even being made, now I know.

At least Ubisoft is leading the way in dick kicking software. Who else is pandering to the needs of repressed Way of the Exploding Genital fans?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
At least Ubisoft is leading the way in dick kicking software. Who else is pandering to the needs of repressed Way of the Exploding Genital fans?

Definitely not PC developers! Thanks, Ubisoft!

dreamfall

By far the most hilarious video, I've seen all week! KICK DUDES IN THE DICK! Must buy. NOW.

Amazing OT, would never have known about this game!

That remix made me glad I clicked on this thread.
Great work on the gifs, all, haha!

My Kinect "must haves" list:
1. Rise of Nightmares
2. Self Defense Training Camp

I'm getting sick of all these over bloated PR fluff fucking OTs.
Get out of here with that crap! We're all just trying to have a good time and enjoy a game we all share a mutual interest in!

Go play your lame, indie "nut-thumpers" game or something! We be dick-kicking up in here!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Not gonna lie, I've probably listened to that Giantbomb remix for a good half hour.

YEAH REPEAT IT

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
awesome idea

in theory.

Self defense is a really important, empowering force for a lot of people, and a video game trainer is a decent idea. But not this one.

Top Bottom