• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney’s Frozen [OT] – They Pulled Another Tangled!

Come here to post this :D #HYPE !

Frozen-Fever-logo-550x355.jpg

y2dvd

I finally saw it Frozen over the weekend and I gotta admit I liked it more than Tangle. It was refreshing to have a story about the love between two sisters and playing around the love at first sight schtick.

I finally saw it Frozen over the weekend and I gotta admit I liked it more than Tangle. It was refreshing to have a story about the love between two sisters and playing around the love at first sight schtick.
aaaah that is nice a new Frozen fan! :) Welcome hopefully you can still enjoy this thread.
Even though the community is not THAT active anymore still worth reading lots of the first reactions from folks who saw it last year :p.

Link0080

Hey guys, don't know if any of you are still into Frozen but here's some new stuff.

NEW MUGS! :D
Elsa (Sadly out of stock)

Anna & Olaf

There's also some apparently leaked Frozen Fever merch showing off the new dresses Elsa & Anna are going to wear.
FypNGve.png

Frozen Fever will be released August 11th

Release

The short was first released with Cinderella in theaters on March 13, 2015.[6][7] It will later be available on digital HD and Disney Movies Anywhere on August 11, 2015, before being released on the home video of Walt Disney Animation Collection: Classic Short Films on August 18, 2015.[16] It will also be included on the home video of Cinderella on September 15, 2015.[17]

Top Bottom