• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DJ Sassy: " I have a better booty than Kylie Minogue"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevelyon

"Saucy hip-hop DJ Sassy – real name Saskia Porter – bitchily dismissed the Aussie singer’s bum as “too small” and “looking like a man’s” in yesterday’s Sun."

Yeh, uh..... how about... um..... NO.

This is a definite no. And who is this chick anyway? Does anyone even do anything anymore to get famous or do they just try to compare themself to someone else to try to up their career?

Meier

I dont know who this chick is and yes she's hot but challenge Kylie? Damn, I dont know. Her face is only so-so at times but the way she moves that body.. good GOD.

Not to mention Fever rocks your fucking face!

Outlaw

Banned
worthless.gif

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I love Kylie and all...but I don't see the attraction with her ass. It looks alright to me. And once again, I love Kylie. I'd hit it any day. But her ass isn't the second coming...now Vida Guerra, that's another story. :p

AlphaSnake said:
I love Kylie and all...but I don't see the attraction with her ass. It looks alright to me. And once again, I love Kylie. I'd hit it any day. But her ass isn't the second coming...now Vida Guerra, that's another story. :p

The way she moves it is what draws more attention to it. The Spinning Around is a good example of that.

aoi tsuki

Lisa Lashes said:
Why the DJ moniker when she clearly can't spin worth a lick?
Is she any better or worse than Lisa Lashes? i never really liked any of her stuff.

Regardless of ass, Kylie wins due to the MILF factor.

Boogie9IGN

Kylie owns this DJ Sassy in the ass department, but I don't know about the bewb aisle (Don't remember Kylie's chest much).

Pfft, whatever, DJ Rap pwns both of them--plus, she can actually spin great music! This sexy mynx was DJing at the E32K4 Sony party. What a hottie! :O

djrap_randall_m_1.jpg

djrap_600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom