• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you like Wilco (the band)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarishBHR

wilco.jpg

I love them.... Im listening to their new cd now... whatcha think of them?

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
i like this trend of bands posting the full album on their site prior to release

Dilbert

Does anyone know where I could buy an advance copy of the album, or pay for a download of an MP3/AAC version of the album? I'm going to be out of town with no way to rip the CD into my iPod on the 22nd...and I will be driving across the country on the trip home. It would be awesome to have the new album as road music, but unless I can get it before I leave...I'm screwed. :( I like Wilco enough that it would be worth it to me to to "buy the album twice," just to have it on the trip.

Diablos

I really like Wilco, and I think Yankee Hotel Foxtrot is one of the best albums ever made. Summerteeth ain't bad.

I'll have to pick up their new one.

I bought Summer Teeth a while ago, and have listened to all of thier new album online. I have really liked both cds, I'll probably buy Yankee Foxtrot Hotel and the new album on the 22nd.

GG-Duo

I actually like Being There more than Summerteeth...

And A Ghost is Born is a great album without being "sublime" or being some sort of obvious "concept album". It's more subtle and loose than YHF, and yet it still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom