• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think Sheik will make a return?

SantaC

It would be cool if Sheik, Zelda's alter ego in Ocarina of Time, (also available in SSBM)would return in the new GCN Zelda. Since Nintendo likes to bring back tingle in every zelda games latley, I see no reason why Sheik can't.

sheik.jpg

belgurdo

Banned
I just want an all-Zelda game, personally.

(NOTE TO TARDS: YES, I KNOW OF THE CD-I GAMES. THAT DOES NOT MEAN NINTENDO WILL MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES AS PHILLIPS.)

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Littleberu said:
SHEIK IS ZELDA!!!

Actually, Zelda is Sheik. Common mistake, don't hurt yourself worrying about it. :p

I sure hope Sheik is in the next Gamecube Zelda. Then that might mean we are dealing with the same Link from Ocarina of Time. There are other ways of doing it though...

Grizzlyjin said:
Actually, Zelda is Sheik. Common mistake, don't hurt yourself worrying about it. :p

I sure hope Sheik is in the next Gamecube Zelda. Then that might mean we are dealing with the same Link from Ocarina of Time. There are other ways of doing it though...

I want sexual tension between Sheik and Link.

They should include Sheik as a love interest for Link, just to mess with the fanboys who want Link and Zelda together. Make it a Superman/Lois Lane relationship.

Link: Hi Zelda. You're a good friend, so ordinary and dependable. OMG, I SAW SHEIK YESTERDAY! Soooooo handsome. And what a kisser, mmmmmm. Oh no, I have a hangnail. SAVE ME SHEIK! Sheik, what a name, so masculine and condomlike. OFFER ME PROTECTION SHEIK! Oh, Zelda, are you still here? I didn't notice, what with you being so ordinary. You're friends with Sheik right? Go put in a good word for me! What, you're Sheik? Excuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess, but I can think of 2 good reasons why that's not true! Yeah, I remember that one time at hallowe'en or something, you dressed up as Sheik, but that was NOTHING compared to the real thing. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to ride Epona without a saddle. *rides away* Shiek *bounce* Sheik *bounce* mmmmmmmmm

Dujour

Banned
Um, is everyone forgetting that Sheik, before the unveiling, was a guy? Link and him can't be together. Damned sodomizing freaks. :mad:

belgurdo

Banned
Serafitia said:
Um, is everyone forgetting that Sheik, before the unveiling, was a guy? Link and him can't be together. Damned sodomizing freaks. :mad:

How can Zelda change sexes?

Unless she was packing already...
sad.gif

M3wThr33

Banned
Yeah. Real nerds read the info on the SSBM trophies. It's a bit more than an appearance change when Zelda becomes Shiek. (Read: Grows a penis)

Zelda's turning out to be quite the master of disguise.

She's been a Shiekah
She's been a Pirate, Terror of the great sea

She could be other things too...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
nubbe said:
Zelda is Link's father and he dies!

I thought Link was Zelda's father. Remember? He goes back in time and becomes her father. And then you find out that Zelda went back in time and was Link's mother...so Zelda is her own Grandmother. Me thinks you should play the CD-I games and get all the juicy details.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
The only way you're going to see ANY Sheikah is if this game takes place before Ocarina of Time (which is the very first game on the Zelda timeline). Or if there are a bunch of them hiding somewhere that no one knows about. O_O

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Chris, no offense, but the stupid "sex change by magic" theory is just that... stupid.

A disguise DOESN'T mean that you are magically transformed underneath your britches.

MrCheez

But...

She DOES have magic. :)

Don't think of it so much as her having a sex change as just her assuming somebody else's form.

AniHawk

The only way you're going to see ANY Sheikah is if this game takes place before Ocarina of Time (which is the very first game on the Zelda timeline).

And it would be a fucking kickass game as well.

MrCheez

miyuru said:
FUCK I'M NOT DONE WITH WW YET!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to see anyone have to face spoilerage, but what the heck have you been waiting for? :eek:

Dujour

Banned
I don't care how tight you wrap your boobs down, there's no way in hell that Sheik was a girl with those arms, how far his shoulders came apart. Damned guys that like body-building women, they sicken me so!

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I've seen female body builders with broad shoulders and no tits.

Though they had bulkier arms than Sheik. :)

Dujour

Banned
Ok, but do you also remember Zelda's physique?

Why the hell am I trying to convince you of this? You were probably attracted in some way to Shiek and sighed a sigh of relief when you found out who he was. I've caught you! :mad:

Mejilan

Lol. Nah. See, I'm going with the whole 'Sheik was a mystical illusion' angle. Not the 'Zelda's body in a physical disguise' one.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Yah, it's an illusion. If it were meant to be anything OTHER than just an illusion, it would be an important enough plot point to have been stressed.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
all the mystery of Sheik is gone now, so he/she will never be as cool as in TOoT

cosplay_sheik_Eva2.jpg

cosplay_sheik_Eva5.jpg

Not so cool anymore eh?

Mejilan

DavidDayton said:
Yah, it's an illusion. If it were meant to be anything OTHER than just an illusion, it would be an important enough plot point to have been stressed.

Besides, at the end of OoT, didn't Sheik drop the illusion in a flash of light? Much too quickly to have CHANGED COSTUMES. ;p

Top Bottom