• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donkey Konga 2 Soundtrack MP3s

Wario64 said:
Awesome,thanks

Hmm, 17k/sec, I think your server is starting to die :p

Download speeds can vary wildly depending on the number of users. If it's annoyingly slow, try again in five minutes.

Trevelyon

metsallica said:
I'm in love with this Zelda remix. It's like some crazy mariachi-jazz combo crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Sounds like the Zelda medley the big band of Rogues did at the Mario & Zelda concert, maybe just a little more up tempo.

nubbe

Trevelyon said:
Um, they just had to use the worst Naruto outro theme.

URGH!
I guess you didn’t see the ED where Naruto is watching the stone heads? :|

It’s also one of the few Naruto songs which would fit drumming nicely since it has a high tempo and good rhythm.

Trevelyon

nubbe said:
I guess you didn’t see the ED where Naruto is watching the stone heads? :|.

What? Alive is probably the second best Naruto outro next to Wind, sure the video is boring but the song is nice.

BLEH!

B'z-chan

Banned
Go Mini Moni GO! Lucky cha cha omg man i feel really fucking gay right now. But i gotta hand it to Mini Moni i love there music. Too bad they are no more.

EDIT totaly missed the Zelda Tack......... WHAT a MIstake that is just so freaking Awsome i lvoe this Latin mix it totaly works in all the right ways man i want to get me some tango dancing going on tonight damnit.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Trevelyon said:
What? Alive is probably the second best Naruto outro next to Wind, sure the video is boring but the song is nice.

BLEH!
Alive is so very very terrible. Nothing better than off-key J-rap...

The video was boring as hell, and the song was beyond awful.

Top Bottom