• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DON'T BAN ME!! Halo 2's XBN cover!

ced

MarkMacD said:
Yup, they said melee combos are animation only.

Cool.

I just called it combos, but really all it would be is 3 different animations.

I had always found myself needing an extra melee hit faster than it recycled in Halo, I hope these are as fast as the E303 vid.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
i'd rather you fuckers type out my entire feature than scan our pages wholesale... that's just uncool. but whatever i guess. forum kids, eh?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
With the scope bungie is throwing around, and 3 levels in they're still on earth ;)

i have a feeling Halo 2 will have 20 levels... possibly more =D

Like you have Covenent home world... Broken Halo... spacestation... which i'd assume some of the areas will have more than 1 level to them

20 might be a bit much... but I'm sure there's tons of leet shit going on. Remember those camera phone screencaps with the wraith in the cave? were those from MP or SP?

Also, as much as I hate when people who use this phrase, GOTYGOTYGOTY!@#@$

Joe

god damn, god damn. single-player is gonna so unbelievabley sweet.

(it would be appreciated if someone from xbn can confirm or deny that statement) :D

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Quick TOS refresher course, kids!

Scanned images of vidgames - bad! Unless it's Japanese, then I don't care.
Scanned/cutnpastes of vidgame articles - bad! Unless it's Japanese, cuz I can't read it.
Scanned covers - good! Nobody's gonna ban you for a cover.
Scanned hot ladies articles n pics - good! Especially if they're Japanese! Yum!

Carry on.

WarPig

Hey, Che. Didn't Frank O'Connor say something like "No, absolutely not" when y'all asked him about online co-op?

DFS.

Joe

just thinking about it now, online co-op would be the shit. i just moved away and i would love to be able to play co-op with a friend online.

ah well, i wont get too hyped for it i dont wanna get let down.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
yo DFS, they haven't said one way or another.

which makes me think they're trying to implement the feature but they're not sure if it's going to work out. although, i think by this point, they must know... and they're just waiting to surprise everybody with the good/bad news.

WarPig

Huh. I was curious, so I looked it up in my transcript:

"No. Not even discussing that at this point. It's two-player co-op offline."

I guess you could read that either way, but it seems pretty negatory to me.

DFS.

Top Bottom