• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doritos Crash Course 2 |OT| It's free

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Wow this game may be free, but it's still bullshit.

I'm constantly getting disconnected at the end of races.

Spend 5 minutes collecting all the stars, and then lose that progress/coin.

If this is a taste of the only online future, it can get fucked.

This is happening to you in single player mode?

Sojgat

This is happening to you in single player mode?

Yep, and always at the end of a course. I finish, watch all the stars converted to coin, the game says the connection is lost, and takes me back to the main menu where the progress I just made hasn't been saved. Always online = Good times.

Jhoan

That's strange, I didn't experience any disconnections when I finally played it yesterday. It looks like it's more Crash Course but with a sliding and ledge climbing ability. I played a MP game as well and the connection was pretty solid. I simply hate the fact that you to grind for stars now in order to pay to unlock stages. That sucks. Otherwise, it's pretty solid.

I was sad when this started working. Was hoping for a meta commentary on how awful Always Online is, in a Doritos shell. Would've been subversive, beautiful.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Just played a tournament where the non-unlocked bonus levels that haven't been released yet came up in the stage rotation. So that was a little weird.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Just played a tournament where the non-unlocked bonus levels that haven't been released yet came up in the stage rotation. So that was a little weird.

Yeah I noticed that as well. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to happen but I checked World Tour afterwards and they weren't unlocked there.

Top Bottom