• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DotA 2 Item Trading |OT|

Aselith

Ok looking for these card and any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll edit in when I get new cards to trade:

[W]
Zenith- xy
Yamateh
LGD.int- Misery
Invasion MUFC - Winter
TFG
dabeliuteef
LGD Gaming- DDC
Sylar
DD
Rattlesnake- Icy
Luo

[H]

Dignitas - Aui_2000
Fnatic - Notail
Era

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Anybody want the new Kotl Unicorn item? Will swap it for one of the other new chest rares, fucking hate kotl.

EDIT: Taken

Moppet13

I posted this in the other DotA thread, but I have a ticket to the international and I can't make it, if anyone is interested PM me.

M.D

I don't know much about items but I just got Cauldron of Xahrym for Lone Druid from the compendium so I want to trade it for some comparable item in value for Luna/Lion/Lich (or even other heroes if the item looks cool enough ;p)

IceMarker

I think this site needs more exposure because it's still missing a lot of items and sometimes has a wonky pricing for some things, but overall a very great trading site if you don't like/have time for directly wheeling and dealing with other people.

Dota2WH

Skinpop

W:
Dignitas: Fogged, Aui 2000, WaytoSexy, Sneyking
LGD CN: xiao8, DDC, DD
Mous: Black, Synderen, qojqva
Quantic: Funzii, Silent
MUFC: Winter, fzfz
IG: YYF, Faith
Virtus Pro: NS, Illidian, Ars-Art
Team Liquid: Bulba
TongFu: SanSheng, Mu, Hao
Orange: Mushi, Ky.xy, Net
Rattlesnake: Sag, Icy, Kabu

Have:
Misery, God(3), Ferrari, Zhou, Sylar, EGM, Funn1k, Fly, Crazy, rotk, universe, luo, ice

-Mikey-

Have:

Dark Seer Craniomancer (International 2013)

Want:

Dark Seer Aqwanderer Carapace or an Int 2013 Key or Cleft Hawk's Claw

Skinpop

Only 5 left to go now:
W:
Dignitas: Fogged, WaytoSexy, Sneyking
LGD int: Brax, 1437

Have:
Misery, Ferrari, Fly, Crazy, ars-art, rotk, universe, luo, ice, X!!!

Atlantis

Trying to fill out my Treasure of Champions items...

H

Vengeancebound Wings
Craniomancer
Helm of Infernal Despair
Crystalline Initio
Corruptor

W

A Bit of Boat
Possessed Blade
Radiant Claive
Spectral Light

Most looking for A Bit of Boat, but anything else is fine, too.

Dreavus

I'm confused as to the point of even having a wishlist on sites like dota-trade. Pretty much every user I got trade-matched with just uses their offers as a platform for their "1:2 random rares" shenanigans. Every message I've gotten on dota2lounge about my wishlist has been "[offering an item on my list] for [2 of my rares]".

I guess nobody on there does 1-for-1 trades of things they actually want? It's all 1 for 2 bullshit?

Spirit3

Have A BIT OF BOAT. Am willing to negotiate if anyone really must have this must have item. I guess keys would be the appropriate trade. I'm not sure how this works lol.

I'm looking to complete at least one team in my compendium.
I have the following cards to trade:
XBOCT,
net
Luo
FATA
7ckngmad

I need the following pairs of cards to complete at least one team:
Puppey
Dendi

Faith
Ferrari_430

ky.xy
ohayo

fly
era

Want to trade 1:1
pm me if interested

Swig_

Have:

Ashborn Horns
Eye of Niuhi

Want to trade for other items from the same chest 1:1 or possible both of mine for one of:

Grevious Grapnel
Shattered Axe
Krakens Bane
Staff of Infernal Chaos

Top Bottom