• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

shira

Damn I wanna play Final Fantasy IX now.

Why no PC version???

song_siren.gif
Wiley stage 2
song_siren.gif

JC Sera

Earth Spirit at the start of the game "I hope you guys are good I've had a long string of shit games"

we play a game, winning then losing due to the lack of co-ordination and bad calls made on initiation (that was my fault)

Earth Shaker says GG in all chat after we team wiped at rosh
I go in voice chat and say"Don't be like that we still have all our tier 3s and glyph"

Our glyph then immediately activates, the enemy team is nowhere near any of towers yet

We try to defend but ES just stands around in base waddling around in circles.
Lose pretty promptly after that.

Just
fuck people who give up so easily. I'm upset over a stupid video game and I hate it.

https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1865577535

can I get some feed back for this game please? I was the Spectre and was wondering if there was anything I can do differently to improve the game. I feel like I should probably go with a Skadi or Battle Fury instead of Radiance at the end. but other then that, what else? maybe Blade Mail or Basher?

I feel skadi + satanic is undervalued on cores. Good bulk, 1 on 1 fighting, chasing, and healing through satanic, imo it's one of the best combinations late game
Replace heart and crimson for this

Earth Spirit at the start of the game "I hope you guys are good I've had a long string of shit games"

Hmm I wonder why he had a long string of shit games, must be coincidence.

we play a game, winning then losing due to the lack of co-ordination and bad calls made on initiation (that was my fault)

I go in voice chat and say"Don't be like that we still have all our tier 3s and glyph"

Our glyph then immediately activates, the enemy team is nowhere near any of towers yet

Just
fuck people who give up so easily. I'm upset over a stupid video game and I hate it.
I had a mid terrorblade yesterday and the guy said: i was most aggressive Player in Dota 1 and win with everything. (4700mmr...)

Yeah, guess what happened...enemy tinker 8 min BoT....

https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1865577535

can I get some feed back for this game please? I was the Spectre and was wondering if there was anything I can do differently to improve the game. I feel like I should probably go with a Skadi or Battle Fury instead of Radiance at the end. but other then that, what else? maybe Blade Mail or Basher?

you want that radiance early, like 20minutes-ish after the vanguard or after urn. getting it so late is kinda pointless.
you want to max dispersion last too, focus on Q then W

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
I feel skadi + satanic is undervalued on cores. Good bulk, 1 on 1 fighting, chasing, and healing through satanic, imo it's one of the best combinations late game
Replace heart and crimson for this

hmmm, didn't think about Satanic but yeah, Skadi + Satanic does sound reasonable with the extra stats, slow and life steal.

you want that radiance early, like 20minutes-ish after the vanguard or after urn. getting it so late is kinda pointless.
you want to max dispersion last too, focus on Q then W

wrong, focus on W then Q
I like just getting a value point in Q too

I kinda know Radiance was a bad choice but wasn't thinking at that moment so just went with it. but would Battle Fury help in my case?

as for Q or W first, what should my starting items be if I'm going for that? early Spectre is so squishy and supports in pub at my MMR never seem to be able to keep me alive enough to let me last hit, hence the E first...

Wok

so, how long will this naga alchemist fad will last?

Pubs are hilarious. That sub-12 min radiance is so difficult to counter in pubs that you can steam-roll most of the time.

XGLQAFh.png

Worst case scenario: almost no bounty rune, killed repeatedly, thrown out of mid to the jungle, still 6-slotted before min 40, 8-slotted at min 50.

uJa7iWY.png

Best case scenario: bottle from the start, 8-slotted at min 40, aghanim for everyone.

This is just too funny to play. It is not even needed to know how to last hit. With proper skills, 6-slotted at min 27.

inkls

No, he was expecting to be the best team after EG.

he said "top 2 NA"

being beaten by an SA team doesn't invalidate that statement.

It'd be like saying that you can't be considered the best team in China because you got beaten by a SEA team.

he said "top 2 NA"

It'd be like saying that you can't be considered the best team in China because you got beaten by a SEA team.
they got destroyed by C9 too
They ain't top2 NA, and getting destroyed by Peru proves it even further

he said "top 2 NA"

They got beat by a team that had 150 ping. They aren't even top 10 NA

tc and biryu need to step it up and yawar needs to rein in his aggression

bulba's been playing well at least

I wonder how much of it is because bulba is on a T4 team playing vs T3 teams instead of on a T3 team playing vs T2 teams.

nevermind whatever chemistry problems they had, both iterations of team tinker had better individual players in pretty much every position, even if bulba had to play support

Just

So was it the Earth Spirit or Earth Shaker going in circles at the end?

Top Bottom