• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

mag's farm
whew.png

I'm in the wrong MMR.

It's too high. My skills have atrophied since I took a break from Dota and now I'm getting my clock cleaned every game.

Help

Chris R

Also, make sure to R illusions a bunch to piss your team off, and when you finally do R the hero to focus in a team fight make sure your team doesn't help focus that hero down and instead targets the enemies hitting their teammate.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Harass with Q in the lane. Initiate ganks from Fog of War with W. E the guy who's getting his shit pushed in by AM/PA (usually this is you). R the BKB carry and laugh at his puny "spell immunity".

How do you play Winter Wyvern?
This what I do.
Do you want to annoy enemy offlaner? Max Q
Are you against lots of physical damage? Max E
Are you against Broodmother or other many unit heroes? Max W
Do you want to carry WW? Get Phase boots or Treads(situational), Rod of Atos, drums and desolator. Ignore W and go stats.

As for support items I usually go tranquil boots, soul ring, solar crest and rod of atos.
cbl15Gn.png

M.D

guys i think i discovered the secret use for tusk agh's

Walrus Kick

Knockback Distance: 900

Tether

Tether Break Distance: 900

Saprol

Can't escape bad team comps even in dirty bomb. Tons of snipers or no medics/ammo. Expecting the worst out of overwatch

Top Bottom