• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Randdalf

So my friend is on a bit of a losing streak http://dotabuff.com/players/70622938

5yGWZhl.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't get it, no matter what role I am I get stuck buying wards.

"LC, why you not have items", because over the course of this 60 minute game, nether Ogre, Necrophos, or Enigma felt like buying a single Obs or Sentry ward and rather just farm instead, and I spent 4k on them.

RS4-

"LC, why you not have items", because over the course of this 60 minute game, nether Ogre, Necrophos, or Enigma felt like buying a single Obs or Sentry ward and rather just farm instead, and I spent 4k on them.

Reminds me of the 3 support game, no wards and no mek

Chris R

I'm sitting here enjoying a refreshing adult beverage in my Crystal Maiden pint glass wondering why Valve didn't release a Spirit Breaker Old Fashioned glass or an AA Rocks glass.

TI5, do it volvo!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
In the middle of a game we're winning. My entire team including me disconnects. I reconnect and everybody on the other team but 2 people disconnected two, but in the meantime the Venge and Jugg managed to take out a set of our rax when we had almost no towers down. Nobody else can reconnect but me so I just leave but the game still counts as a loss. Total BS.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm sitting here enjoying a refreshing adult beverage in my Crystal Maiden pint glass wondering why Valve didn't release a Spirit Breaker Old Fashioned glass or an AA Rocks glass.

TI5, do it volvo!

Brew Glass > CM Glass.

In the middle of a game we're winning. My entire team including me disconnects. I reconnect and everybody on the other team but 2 people disconnected two, but in the meantime the Venge and Jugg managed to take out a set of our rax when we had almost no towers down. Nobody else can reconnect but me so I just leave but the game still counts as a loss. Total BS.
I just had something similar happen. The fuck is going on
What region were you playing on? What ISP do you use?

Max

I am not Max

story of my l i f e

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
A lot of times I say that I will buy wards on a carry if I feel like I need it.

Don't do this on LC, unless you're very far ahead. Just by picking LC, you're throwing the game for your team. You absolutely cannot delay Blink for whatever reason, or else you'll just be throwing even harder.

Tenck

A lot of times I say that I will buy wards on a carry if I feel like I need it.

Don't do this on LC, unless you're very far ahead. Just by picking LC, you're throwing the game for your team. You absolutely cannot delay Blink for whatever reason, or else you'll just be throwing even harder.

Going to have to postpone Dagon first now ;–;

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Pls helperino

OD vs Zues. What could OD have done here?
Watch to see positioning.
ID: 799866106

My thoughts are getting more LH and 100% securing runes if possible (priority) and playing in front of the creep wave instead of behind it (But Zues can just sit on high ground?). What else could be done with creep equilibrium to help this? What times to auto attack which side of creeps?

Possibly a high ground ward placed early where Bolt wouldn't reveal it.
Reddit is just being dumb and is making stuff up again.
WHAT

Acinixys

Having established itself as a major spectator sport in recent years, it should come as no surprise that - as well as having the largest prize-pool - this year's DOTA 2 e-sports event also broke records in concurrent online viewership. Even before reaching its grand finals stage, peak concurrent viewership approached 950,000. As a comparison, the 2014 Super Bowl attracted, at its peak, 1.1 million online, and the most recent FIFA World Cup attained a peak of 1.7 million simultaneous online viewers.

Damn

Kalnos

Banned
@Haz

OD was a bit too aggressive at times, particularly the tower dive (after failed fissure) and taking creep damage. I think he mostly did fine though other than missing some easy LH.

ES and SS probably should have just went and ganked mid since it was a bootless zeus (didn't have brown boots until like 13min).

Ketch

Pls helperino

My thoughts are getting more LH and 100% securing runes if possible (priority) and playing in front of the creep wave instead of behind it (But Zues can just sit on high ground?). What else could be done with creep equilibrium to help this? What times to auto attack which side of creeps?

Possibly a high ground ward placed early where Bolt wouldn't reveal it.

WHAT

I can't watch the replay while at the campground. But how does an OD lose to zues?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Razor and Viper seem pretty similar. Maybe because I'm noob.

Why does it say I have 4 losses and 1 win when I've played like 15 games.

Pls helperino

I don't even understand why we'd need to see this. OD doesn't lose to Zeus unless OD doesn't level and abuse astral. In which case he's bad. You just stand to the side of the wave so that zeus can't even get close enough to Q without getting astral'd.

Now, after laning phase it's anyone's ballgame. But laning phase should be an easy win for OD.

Carlius

Banned
dota feels so good sometimes. scrub leshrac decided to feed and give enemy ember a rapier. stole all our items (my manta, kunka daedalus and jugger butterfly) and we had to rebuy them. he tried so hard, and we still won. he was so mad lol. so satisfying this game sometimes

I hope Team No Pussy becomes an actual pro team in the TI shuffle

Kuro mid, Xcalibur carry, wagamama and singsing roaming support duo, and the fifth player from random matchmaking who is flaming them the whole time

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I just had my first really awesome game. 31 kills, 4 death, 6 assists.

I'm not gonna random, I'm gonna play viper or razor til i'm more comfortable

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
lol in 3200 games I've never had more than 25 kills

Honestly the more games you play probably the less likely you are to have a game like that. Myself and all my Dota-playing friends had their most kills ever in a game way back when they started playing.

Top Bottom