• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=296457649
637x358.resizedimage

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Didn't they update the private server that tests gameplay changes last night? Hopefully 6.82 within a couple weeks.

Gurrry

Scratch that actually a shitton more items out of the drop list.

Literally nothing left to drop

Can someone explain this to a noob like me? So now I have an even smaller chance at getting drops during games?

Also - where can I see this drop list

3 games played today, 3 abandons, 3 wins.

It's nice to have wins once in a while but I want to play videogames

Edit: Is there anything I can do in the OD matchup as Ember? He just astrals me over and over again and there's nothing I can do about it. I realize this is what OD does to everyone but it totally destroys my ability to gank other lanes because I have no mana to do my combos.

elyetis

Guys its only been like 18 days since Valve debuted Techies, why do you think the patches they release would contain Techies?
I don't know why anyone would get any expectation for a fast release of an hero shown as perfectly playable during an event like TI4.
Even more so when the previous hero release is still so close.

kvk1

Gonna wake up early tomorrow to watch Merlini stomp fools in the Korean Dota 2 League.

I need my prodoto fix.

I need it bad.

Would lowering the mana cost of all of CK's spells and nothing else make him viable again? Or is that too good?

If that's a bad idea maybe there should be 2 different castable Chaos Bolts you can choose from, one with 1/2 second stun and max damage, and one with 3/4 second stun and min damage. It still has some minor RNG so he still has that Chaos theme going but both spells share the same cooldown so you can't cast one directly after the other for OP stun stacking.

Ketch

Gonna wake up early tomorrow to watch Merlini stomp fools in the Korean Dota 2 League.

I need my prodoto fix.

I need it bad.

did you buy the ticket? should I buy the ticket? the courier looks dumb

edit:

wait.... hylian... is your monitor 4:3??

Chris R

did you buy the ticket? should I buy the ticket? the courier looks dumb

edit:

wait.... hylian... is your monitor 4:3??

I bought the ticket ;_;

Why do you insult my awesome invisible/spoooky courier.

Don't buy the ticket if you want English audio. Only Korean available in game, and it was really tinny on Saturday.

Madouu

Chessie playing with zai and ppd omg
happytears.gif

CSing with Dazzle is like pulling teeth in the laning phase

but tbf I've never had to do it before

To be fair, I was contesting a few of your creeps. It would have been easier if I just let you free farm but the way we played it was better in that situation. I get mana boots + CM aura lets us spam the wave and push versus two easily punishable melees, very straightforward!

Sibylus

Banned
To be fair, I was contesting a few of your creeps. It would have been easier if I just let you free farm but the way we played it was better in that situation. I get mana boots + CM aura lets us spam the wave and push versus two easily punishable melees, very straightforward!
Love maxing aura first with teammates who can and will be aggressive with all the extra mana.

Top Bottom