• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

*drooling and screaming*

WHEN, MATT. WHEN.
I'm hoping they make the tools available to everyone soon.

Good bye 32bit.

0uNTsTg.png

this game is so fucking stupid

I was slaying with Mirana, I was 7/2 at like 20 minutes into the game. But weaver and wk couldn't get ayn farm for shit and didn't have any important items between them. Couldn't help WK get kills early on because he didn't level his stun so my ganks failed. Elder Titan REFUSED to use echo stomp after I landed plenty of arrows. so then we get pushed the fuck out and they start fountain farming and getting rapiers and shit. I use ult and tell them to leave the base. only satch and I leave the base, so they keep fountain farming.

O V E R it

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

3xY7iSZ.jpg

Missing star freckles 4/10.
I saw Artgerm and SDCC, but he didn't have any Dota 2 stuff for display :(
akjsdflkmasdjfkanl'smd;fasdf this art is perfection

Ketch

Oh, and I thought this was pretty funny. I grabbed this from the guild chat after my 94 minute match earlier. I probably missed some of it as some of the messages were too old, but I grabbed as much as I could.

oh that's pretty funny. You're like gaf's little RTZ or something. the mid that everyone loves to hate on.
highfive.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
So I figured out my disconnect issue of being unable to connect to certain games.

Apparently a bunch of people on dev.dota2 are having the same exact issue, and it's related to Cox in California. Unable to connect to the majority of US west servers, super annoying, and I don't know how it broke and if it will ever be fixed, but seems to be an issue with the ISP and Valve (or maybe both?). US east works fine most of the time.

Nymerio

So I figured out my disconnect issue of being unable to connect to certain games.

Apparently a bunch of people on dev.dota2 are having the same exact issue, and it's related to Cox in California. Unable to connect to the majority of US west servers, super annoying, and I don't know how it broke and if it will ever be fixed, but seems to be an issue with the ISP and not Valve (or maybe both?). US east works fine most of the time.

Man, that reminds of when I was playing wow and their servers had problems with some backbone in germany or something. Took months for it to get fixed :(

Nymerio

Playing Riki against a team that's on point with wards and has gem can get frustrating really fast. Especially when your team doesn't understand that you can't solo any heroes when they are always grouped up and have multiple stuns. "omg riki go kill someone", wtf dude I'm supposed to jump into all five of them with no backup at all? I don't think so. Still won the game, but I hope they do something to Tinker, he's even in my AR games
sick.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I just played Sniper and fed so hard and we lost. :(

I dunno why I suck on that hero so much. Whenever I play against one they just stand in place grinning like a fuckface shooting everyone with no repercussions. When I play him I get counterpicked with Bara and Omni, blade mails on the other team and get a rapier farming Kunkka cleaving me to death in one hit.

I just played Sniper and fed so hard and we lost. :(

I dunno why I suck on that hero so much. Whenever I play against one they just stand in place grinning like a fuckface shooting everyone with no repercussions. When I play him I get counterpicked with Bara and Omni, blade mails on the other team and get a rapier farming Kunkka cleaving me to death in one hit.

I love Sniper but he's just so easy to deal with, it's not even funny. If you get ahead, people will buy Blade Mails inevitably so you need BKB in 8 out of 10 games which is bad for your DPS.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I love Sniper but he's just so easy to deal with, it's not even funny. If you get ahead, people will buy Blade Mails inevitably so you need BKB in 8 out of 10 games which is bad for your DPS.

Yeah I thought about getting BKB but it's useless against Bara and Krob ultimates, which were almost solely responsible for all of my deaths. I was just screwed that game. It didn't help that our Doom was dooming DP after she ulted instead of the refresher Omni. My dying didn't help but it felt like the trench was against me.

Yeah I thought about getting BKB but it's useless against Bara and Krob ultimates, which were almost solely responsible for all of my deaths. I was just screwed that game. It didn't help that our Doom was dooming DP after she ulted instead of the refresher Omni. My dying didn't help but it felt like the trench was against me.

If the Spirit Breaker was this big a deal, you should've probably considered Linken's.

Phase + Mael + MoM usually deals usually damage mid game so that you can afford getting a Linken's without falling off hard damage-wise.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Pretty happy about this. Lots of heroes and I remember the impact I had in the games. WR back up to 55%.
Thanks Earth Spirit

Last Doom game I shutdown Spectre in lane with Drow by having the HP aura Kamehameha so we could just trade for days then waiting to blink Doom Void before Chrono and before I got hexed.
Blink Dooming Void from behind while your Drow + Luna shits damage into him feels pretty great.

PUufXTG.png

• Mid NS. I maybe played NS one time. I killed Batrider twice by 6 minutes and was 2-0-2 by night one. Unfortunately it was gank team vs gank team and our PA was 1-6 by like 20 minutes.
  • Offlane Pudge. I kinda helped. Probably mostly Mental pressure.
  • Unwinnable game, someone traded me Tinker. 25-4 vs 5 stack Global team with fed Blatcyka.
  • Timber is so good I forgot how much I liked him. You just 100 -> 0 heroes all day forever and go everywhere. Offlane vs Spectre Rubick I think.
  • Offlane Spectre vs a KOTL Jakiro and someone else. I died once because I got greedy early, rest was pressing R and farming. Early level 7 and Desolate is so ridiculous it's been something I wanted to try.
  • I don't remember playing that Dazzle game
  • Carried my Team to victory by buying everything, rotating, smoking, warding. EZ
  • Support Void + Drow EZ game
  • I picked SWM to nuke the shit out of Void and poop on him in lane, Warlock kinda messed that up but it's ok.
  • Beastmaster pick to kill their Morph, we got carried by Earth Spirit, woulda lost otherwise
  • Shaker is less fun than I remember, too much downtime if the lineup doesn't suit it right. I missed so many early fissures...
  • Zues is fun. I'm making blink on him as core.
  • Razor. I hit my circle thing and R after I got Aghs, it's like winning with Void but less effort and you go faster.
  • Ember ez, got carried a bit
I have no idea what firefox's extension system is like. If I have time this weekend I'll give it a try.
9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9
Sweet, thanks.

sandy1297

I think you can right click Bara while he's charging and if you get headshot proc the charge will stop (should be easy with MoM)

same with Krob, you can kill her really fast before her ulti does significant damage

Raytow

Perfect world item suck ass, is there one that doesn't look like shit? and don't give me Void "here i'll show you my brain" face because that one look horrible.

Jungle Zeus. I'm callin it.

Considering his history I have no doubt he can play at a competitive level by South Korean standards.

MVP Phoenix looked pretty damn legit at the TI4 play offs. I wouldn't brush Korean level Dota off like that.

edit: What the hell is this trash tier game? I wanna watch Zephyr.

Top Bottom