• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
These teamfights
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

Tobi
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

G.ZZZ

That was on Universe imho, he should've gone to take top and try to force tp instead of buybacking and going to fight bot and die with half his team really low.

Madouu

gg, we

fy (+ iceiceice aghanims) turning super's almost dieback into an ultimate bait strategy and turning the game right there.

What a game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeah, I think Universe played it poorly. He could have TPed to the Dire Base, then him and RTZ (Who had money for BOTS) a base race attempt. Dying a second time in the fight basically ended the game right there.

I think EG as a whole played it poorly. How many failed gank attempts on the brew before they realize they're not bringing him down? They tunnel visioned him pretty hard, even though it wasn't working.

G.ZZZ

I think RTZ or PPD should've gone dagon honestly that game. Aghs on Wd especially did little. But in general Universe should've splitpushed much more whenever VG 5-manned lanes.

And no bots with Familiars? Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom