• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

kvk1

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=201071542&postcount=2542

What the fuck

I knew CoC was big, but not that big. Ive always seen it as a dumb Fee2P that all my little cousins waste their time on.
huh.gif

If anything, it should be your cousins thinking that Dota 2 is a dumb little F2P that you waste your time on.

Clash of Clans estimated daily revenue in May 2015: $5 million per day (http://www.androidheadlines.com/2015/05/supercell-makes-5-million-per-day-off-clash-clans.html )

Dota 2 estimated daily revenue in Mar 2015: $0.6 million per day ( http://venturebeat.com/2015/03/24/d...ague-of-legends-makes-that-much-every-5-days/)

It's nice to see Navi up and about again. I hope they win (I'm not entirely sure that Nahaz is correct in regards to winning the most recent major LAN = Major invite but it seems likely enough)

Also I've never played DS2. I'm aware that the common consensus is "good but DS1 set the bar impossibly high" but apparently SotFS has issues as well?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the most annoying people in dota 2 are the people who think that clicking unranked is free license to waste an hour of other peoples' time, say by ignoring every teamfight for the first 20 minutes in order to build a deso on bane 'because it's unranked and i wanted to try it'

the most annoying people in dota 2 are the people who think that clicking unranked is free license to waste an hour of other peoples' time, say by ignoring every teamfight for the first 20 minutes in order to build a deso on bane 'because it's unranked and i wanted to try it'

church.

speaking of, watched The VVitch tonight. Going to church in the morning.

Atlantis

lmao I saw that dotabuff

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

Well why don't you play ranked if you're going to tryhard. Twobear the fun police.

shira

8zxahUj.jpg

*Expect delays and such
**First game scheduled for:
t1460894400z1.png

***One match at a time, subsequent follows shortly afterwards

LB4 Bo3
LGD vs VG.R

Grand Final Bo5
LB4 winner vs Navi

1st $45,000
2nd $20,000
3rd $12,000

also how do we counter 6 meis
CgN6Vv6UIAAZxiK.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wait a minute Navi made it to the final of a fucking LAN? What year is this?

So I very rarely play with an Invoker on my team because I don't play him and to my knowledge neither does anybody I often stack with. Yesterday I had the pleasure of getting this hero on my team. 8 minutes in he had half the networth of the Storm Spirit, sat top on my lane, sapped XP and tried to gank a very hard to gank lane. His priorities were so skewed, I screamed through my mic to make him return to his fucking lane and not waste everybody's time. Our lane was going really well as I outfarmed the Slark 2:1. Worst player I have played with in quite a while. He went 1-10 and had 230 GPM midgame. Fucking ridiculous.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2299617537

He got annihilated in a match up he should have won blindfolded. And Sven rushed crits and wanted to go AC over Moonshard. I literally had to remote control half my team to keep them from doing dumb shit.

edit: All right, looks like a smurf who overcalibrated by like 2k MMR lmao. He was 2.3k MMR at best.

I cannot stop laughing about that Chrono. Worst I have ever seen by a decent margin. Hell, I can't recall a move this game losing in a while.

And I swear Aggressif and Miracle are easily #1 and #2 carries in the world. They are so good, it blows my mind.

Top Bottom