• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

Where are you OG fanshits
facepalm.gif

Fevaweva

I am still astonished that VGR have got this far. I feel they aren't even that good, especially their mid player, yet they still keep winning. Amazing.

YEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!
GET ENDED!!!!!!!!!

I am still astonished that VGR have got this far. I feel they aren't even that good, especially their mid player, yet they still keep winning. Amazing.

This is a standin, there main mid player Nono couldnt make it due to visa issues. He is a great and very versatile player. Without him teams dont really have to worry about banning his invoker.

aeolist

Banned
qop got wrecked in lane but managed to not die and hit 2-3 people with basically every sonic wave, she did her part

once she got that hex she netted them plenty of ganks too, that last fight that won the game started because bounty got jumped and hexed

I cant believe notail charged back in with quarter health in the last fight. Thought he had aegis or something. Really poor performance from him all tourny

Fevaweva

This is a standin, there main mid player Nono couldnt make it due to visa issues. He is a great and very versatile player. Without him teams dont really have to worry about banning his invoker.

Its their coach, right? Still though. He nearly always seems to lose his lane, yet they still win. Impressive as fuck.

It's a tier 2 tournament, only 100k prize pool
True but if the analysts are right, a good performance would probably guarantee them an invite.

aeolist

Banned
i didn't like lycan in that game but i don't know if i can really blame n0tail, he got doomed constantly and was fighting into a really tanky team so his summons couldn't do much

he did have pretty bad positioning a lot of the time
True but if the analysts are right, a good performance would probably guarantee them an invite.
i think it's pretty much just the winning team that should be hopeful for an invite coming out of this lan

Vgr needs and invite as they seem to be the only chinese team not in the the dumpster tier.

Notail is such a fucking liability, poor miracle's back :(

I like how he had 400 gpm as position 1 ffs

shira

If Nahaz repeats something 200x doesn't make it true. Valve always picks the teams that have the best potential to win on LAN.

Vgr needs and invite as they seem to be the only chinese team not in the the dumpster tier.

LGD, VG.R, Ehome, and Newbee are all looking strong.

Manila and TI6 Chinese qualifiers are going to be fierce.

Newbee is probably the strongest imo
Then you have the wild cards TongFu IGV Cdec CdecY and NewbeeY
TI6 Chinese qualifiers and the Manilla Quals will be exciting

How does Yames get fired but Thoorin gets to sit on the desk masturbating to the sound of his obnoxious fucking voice for hours on end without consequence.

Top Bottom