• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

So puppey used bh on an already dead specter
Rubick steals it
Rubick uses bh on 4
Ppy doesnt get a single proper bh because he doesnt have blink
Uses bh and bkb 1v1 a specter

If secret lose, its on ppy

Twookie

game is so fucking HYPE
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

aeolist

Banned
christ that last fight

all in on spectre, sliver of health left, rubick gets the 5 man black hole, spectre pops cheese and wipes the floor with them

woodland

Both these empire/secret games were the first I've seen in awhile - this was probably the most exciting games for me since CDEC last TI.

Best game so far. Puppey has a clear strategy early game and when it didn't work they adjusted their itemization. Great play from empire to hold off Secret's dominance early game and good job on the drafting. That rubick was a better Enigma lol.

aeolist

Banned
and miposhka probably did more hero damage than spec, every one of those highlights showed him just machine gunning secret down from the sidelines

Anno

That has to be one of the craziest teamfights in some time. Specter saved from a sliver of life by a stolen 5-man blackhole that kills no one, Empire gets basically wiped by ravage/freezing field, instantly buy back 4 and Specter cleans up. Meanwhile bambi is on the sidelines doing work. What a damned game.

Top Bottom