• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If you buy an age that reduces cooldown but your skill is already on longer cooldown than the aghs max should your cooldown go down to the aghs length of you buy it
I don't know why it DOESNT do that although I know that it does...there's probably some exploit I'm missing

It was mostly that I had 3 charges of the ability but couldn't use them

[edit]i guess it potentially lets you get use out of an aghs before you buy it...but that doesn't apple to a charge granting aghs if they remove a charge..?

inkls

I don't know why it DOESNT do that although I know that it does...there's probably some exploit I'm missing

It was mostly that I had 3 charges of the ability but couldn't use them

[edit]i guess it potentially lets you get use out of an aghs before you buy it...but that doesn't apple to a charge granting aghs if they remove a charge..?

It's like cooldown reduction.

It will apply as soon as the skill goes off cd

anuxi_divine.gif
again

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
sniper's + shrapnel talent works the same way. if you use 3 shrapnel charges and then take the +4 shrapnel charges talent, you can't use shrapnel again until one of the 'original' 3 charges has replenished. idk if that's 'working as intended' but it seems like a very odd way to do it, because it's a charge based ability to begin with.

Twookie

Support MK has kind of taken me by surprise. Is there a good explainer for why it works somewhere?
There was a really good reddit thread that details why MK is much better as a POS4 than pos 3-1, but I cannot find it :/

BUT, the gist of it is;
MK has 0 armor and is a weak laner, but has great mobility and his slow is really good early so he is an excellent roamer. The fact that you're pretty much invisible while on trees is pretty good for early ganks too.

Anyone else stream keep freezing? I keep getting this weird green bar along the bottom and it freezing for like 10 seconds at a time. Maybe my PS4 is just crap.

shira

Anyone else stream keep freezing? I keep getting this weird green bar along the bottom and it freezing for like 10 seconds at a time. Maybe my PS4 is just crap.

I think its aggressive ads. I was having problems with video and chromecast at home.

Switched to audio-only (no ads)

I was having the same problem when watching on my PS4 as well. Switched to watching on my PC and streaming it to my TV and the problem went away.

Chris R

If EG and NP both win 2-0, are they both upper brackets or will there be a tiebreaker between IG and EG (even though EG would have just 2-0d IG to make this scenario occur)?

shira

Did anyone hear the casters say that the Quarterfinals of the 1v1 SF Solo mid is tomorrow after the Bo2?

edit: nm it is confirmed Artour vs Miracle tomorrows

Someone broke down all the possible scenarios for tomorrow's games and making the Upper Bracket: https://redd.it/6208cc

shira

It's that time

https://www.dota2.com/international2017faq/

When is The International 2017?

The Main Event will take place at KeyArena in Seattle over six days, from Monday, August 7th through Saturday, August 12th.
Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, April 4th at 10AM and 10PM Pacific Time via Ticketmaster.com. We recommend that you prepare your Ticketmaster account and log in before tickets go on sale to help ensure a smooth purchasing experience.
t1491325200z4.png

t1491368400z4.png

Midweek Tickets—available for $100—will allow access to KeyArena for the first four days of the event August 7th - 10th. Finals Tickets—available for $200—will allow access to KeyArena for the final two days of the event August 11th – 12th.

Top Bottom