• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Envy
anuxi_divine.gif

Twookie

the rapier was the only thing they could get to turn around the game, shame it didn't work out

you guys should definitely watch the TL vs Newbee game though, it's really good

Gaaraz

Guys I have a problem where one of my friends never gets my invites - he has to request to join the party. Any ideas why this would happen please? Thanks

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Guys I have a problem where one of my friends never gets my invites - he has to request to join the party. Any ideas why this would happen please? Thanks
Does he have you muted in-game?

Cr1t, usually has very good drafts but seems pretty lackluster today

Maybe it's the timezone lag or something but I mean...you have one of the best players in the world on your 1 position. Why are you giving him a non-carry Bloodseeker? To say nothing of the first game which was even uglier. idk man. I'm wholly unimpressed by his drafting so far, but it's early. We'll see how this evolves over the course of DAC.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe it's the timezone lag or something but I mean...you have one of the best players in the world on your 1 position. Why are you giving him a non-carry Bloodseeker? To say nothing of the first game which was even uglier. idk man. I'm wholly unimpressed by his drafting so far, but it's early. We'll see how this evolves over the course of DAC.
RTZ has been spamming BS in pubs for a bit now. Seems he just likes the hero

Twookie

My boys OG doing work
bts_lina.gif

I'm assuming they have played/scrimmed with a certain strategy involving bloodseeker or maybe they tried to replicate Notail's performance on the hero earlier today, hard to say really, but it did not work out at all.

I think we should give Cr1t the benifit of the doubt for sure, since it's only day 1. I cannot imagine the boys being happy with their performance at all, I'm sure they will bounce back hard.

RTZ has been spamming BS in pubs for a bit now. Seems he just likes the hero

huh. I guess it just didn't work out this time. Just felt like the role he played as BS could have been played by the 4 position with the same level of effectiveness while he played something he could have actually helped carry with.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
if shadow demon's ult is on cooldown and you pick up sceptre, his ult stays on cooldown even though you immediately get three charges...........is that how it's supposed to work?

Red UFO

huh. I guess it just didn't work out this time. Just felt like the role he played as BS could have been played by the 4 position with the same level of effectiveness while he played something he could have actually helped carry with.
The issue wasn't the bloodseeker the issue was the fact that his early game got stomped by IGVs rotations.

if shadow demon's ult is on cooldown and you pick up sceptre, his ult stays on cooldown even though you immediately get three charges...........is that how it's supposed to work?

yes, otherwise you could use it 4 times in a row by moving it in and out of your backpack or just from a fresh purchase...

Top Bottom