• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dr. Mario Online Rx thread of geometric growth and pill popping

Nabster92

I'm down for some dr. mario action. My code is 3478-3080-2030

Also we made an irc channel for us gaffers playing nintendo wi-fi stuff.

server: irc.globalgamers.net
channel #gaf_wfc

One web based method of getting on:

http://www.globalgamers.net/?p=webchat
use gaf_wfc as the channel name.

Chatzilla seems to work as well in which to get to us you would type "/server irc.globalgamers.net" and then "/join #gaf_wfc".

And this is another link to a web based version:

http://irc.netsplit.de/webchat/?net=GlobalGamers&room=#GAF_WFC
just type in your nick.

Pretty sure you can get on through pidgin as well if you happen to use that already.

Makes things a lot more convenient to set up games and stuff.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Ah, didn't know about that. Still, there should be an actual forum component... even if just for compiling those crazy friend codes.

Edit:
Good games, you weren't doing that bad for a lot of them.

Milabrega

FC~0195-4756-2223

I'm in the #Gaf_Wfc irc often, and have yet to meet my first loss to a gaffer so i accept all challengers!

Zann

Neo Member
Sweet, a Dr. Mario FC thread! I'm not that great, but I'm always down for a challenge.

FC: 1396-3282-0310

Milabrega

Hitokage is a triple combo locking machine. Be wary if the Japanese give you trouble, your going to be in for a bumpy ride.

OgnodoD

Milabrega said:
Hitokage is a triple combo locking machine. Be wary if the Japanese give you trouble, your going to be in for a bumpy ride.

When I see a Japanese gamer, I know I'm going to get creamed. I do pretty well otherwise. Guess I'll have to practice a bit more before I'm ready to take on the mighty Hitokage.

Yaweee

2994 1584 7180 BlackJesus

Anyone know a good guide or video tutorial for advanced play? I'm stalling at around 6100 points.

Top Bottom