• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Big One

Banned
Goku's new form feels like the first major evolution in power since SSJ's debut on Namek. Really curious how far TOEI and Toriyama are gonna take the franchise in power scaling.

Live Footage from Crunchy Roll HQ.

cru5.gif

Typical

Banned
Whilst I'm waiting and have signed up to crunchyroll anything else worth watching. I've only watched dragon ball z cartoon / anime and a tiny bit of gundam when I was a kid.

Might as well make use of this sub however long I keep it

Moaradin

Whilst I'm waiting and have signed up to crunchyroll anything else worth watching. I've only watched dragon ball z cartoon / anime and a tiny bit of gundam when I was a kid.

Hunter x Hunter

Eylos

Banned

Full metal alchemist, konosuba, re zero, gintama

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
So it's like Gokus own ultimate form?
He unlocks a new technique and power thanks to the Genki Dama. The new form is not entirely due to the attack, it unlocked Goku's potential. It's kinda similar to the way he achieved God form.

I wonder if
Beerus is going to start being a main fighter next arc since Goku's new form makes him stronger than Beerus.

I, too, think that Goku will probably now be stronger than Beerus. He liked that Goku was alive but looked extremely pissed off at what Goku was doing. Imagine Goku doing that with Kaio Ken.

Sandfox

You don't need a sub to watch content on Crunchyroll. They basically only restrict new episodes for a week, and Super is one of the series exempt from it. Even though it isn't complete yet, I would recommend the Japanese version of Yu-Gi-Oh.

Typical

Banned
Funny story I spent 15mins watching what I thought was the new episode after frantically searching for links on google when it was live in Japan. Turned out to be some weird fan mash up and I only found out at the end when some guy thanked all the fan animators! (I did notice it was a bit wonky but i just thought animation was just worse than usual) in fact it was pretty good, perfect voices, new transformation and everything haha

Felt like a right idiot afterwards though!

Typical

Banned
You don't need a sub to watch content on Crunchyroll. They basically only restrict new episodes for a week, and Super is one of the series exempt from it. Even though it isn't complete yet, I would recommend the Japanese version of Yu-Gi-Oh.

Wait so I can watch super live for free?

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I don't because then it would have been wasted on his boring personality.
It's possible to make quiet OP fighters that look very cool. Jiren's face just looks weird that's all.

I wonder if
Beerus is going to start being a main fighter next arc since Goku's new form makes him stronger than Beerus.
Frieza might have a trick or two up his sleeves. Remember you can wish for anything from the Super Dragon Balls. At this point, let's hope he isn't the last guy standing.

Alright, I'm at my limit. (heh) gonna go play some games and come back when it's up and working correctly on CR to watch it with subs (even though thanks to herms I basically know what went on) and enjoy it then. Thanks for hanging out with me, friends!

Sandfox

boththe website and ps4 app are working just fine for me but the havent put the episode up yet.

For me the site loads, but if you try to click on any series or go to their forums you get nada. Based on what I'm seeing on twitter it's the same for others.

Wait so I can watch super live for free?
The Crunchyroll uploads the series like 30 minutes after it airs, but it's completely free.

Alright, I'm at my limit. (heh) gonna go play some games and come back when it's up and working correctly on CR to watch it with subs (even though thanks to herms I basically know what went on) and enjoy it then. Thanks for hanging out with me, friends!

godspeed my friend

vypek

Page sometimes load but the new episode isn't on it when I see it.

Wanted to pass the time with Urban Chaos that I just bought since I don't mess around with PC games that much. Turns out it doesn't seem to launch at all and it might be because I have an Nvidia card. Ugh.

Top Bottom