• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

HeroR

That's the problem. He is discount Tarble in every way.

They both cops for fucks sake.They look exactly similar. They're both disappointments.

Tarble isn't a cop, he can't even fight according to Vegeta, while Cabba is a Saiyan elite. The only thing he has in common with Tarble is his small built and polite manners.

LordOfChaos

He only has 4 warriors right now though, including the two invisible fighters. He can't really win by numbers at this point.

Four people still in the ring; Universe 11 has three. He's just hoping the others will keep bringing down each others numbers and ignoring his universe. Even if others have members standing, he just needs to have the most at the end.

Only half the time has passed, so he's probably hoping Jiren wipes out most universes except his undetectables, then he still beats U11 by numbers if anyone has taken out Dyspo/Toppo by then.

Bossun

I want Frieza to join the team for good. Hen's just so much fun to watch.

Also I hope UI kind of stay hard to attain. Some kind of legendary technique. Because if its follow Dragon ball recipe in 2 episode every other character attain it just by wiping their ass.

Dope
DL12NE9W4AAFOv7.jpg
there's the new EoZ.

Massicot

U6 Saiyans:
Bleh. The U6 Saiyans are the worst part about Super so far. I just don't like how they are written or used. Maybe the Cabba focused episode could be good. It's always interesting to see how characters that know they are at a power disadvantage make decisions and the like. You know Caulifla and Kale will just become however strong as they need to be.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Imagine if Piccolo fuses with u6 nameks at the end and is the last one left standing, so by technicality both u6 and u7 remain lol

Skeeter49

U6 Saiyans:
You know Caulifla and Kale will just become however strong as they need to be.
And that's the best part about them.

IMO the only thing handled poorly with them was SSJ2, especially when it wasn't mastered until 100. It was kind of pointless to give it to her in 93.

Morlas

Someone on Reddit about a potential new form for
Kale in 114

Regardless of the episode, it is kind of weird that they would keep calling it Berserk when she apparently used it at will and controlled it (in terms of not trying to kill everything) all the way back in 101

I doubt this is the case but I thought it was an interesting point nonetheless

the problem i have with that is
Kale already has her own unique form that she hasn't fully mastered yet that allows her to fight someone like blue goku, and if there were a new saiyan form i think it would be Caulifla that would get one since they haven't fully utilized her genius potential

I wonder if we'll establish that Kale has always had Super Saiyan Berserk and she was in the fact the first Super Saiyan. Maybe it's the reason she's so closed off and nervous. She's grown up being scared of what will happen when she gets upset.

HeroR

Imagine if Piccolo fuses with u6 nameks at the end and is the last one left standing, so by technicality both u6 and u7 remain lol

Nope, it will be just U7 since the Namekians fusion is more like assimilation. Piccolo is the base, the other Namek is just absorbed. Thinks Cell to Androids 17 and 18.

Skeeter49

I wonder if we'll establish that Kale has always had Super Saiyan Berserk and she was in the fact the first Super Saiyan. Maybe it's the reason she's so closed off and nervous. She's grown up being scared of what will happen when she gets upset.
She has no memory of going Berserk, so they can always set it up as something that happened a lot.

Only thing we know is Caulifla had no knowledge of it.

Been a while since I posted here.

I still can't get over 109/110. I must have watched them near a dozen times already.

I just can't get over that Jiren music.

There have been powerful foes before, but I feel like none come close to Jiren. Mainly because he isn't a bad guy. He is just a crazy strong guy, and everyone knows it.

He reminds me of the days of pre-cell. When opponents didn't have special abilities that allowed for them to get blown to pieces and regenerate.

RIght now, the only thing I am interested in seeing is how Hit handles Jiren. Because apparently Hit has yet another new technique that could help turn the fight in his favor maybe? Plus his habit of increasing his abilities at will to overcome a challenging fight could help him out a lot here.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I just can't focus on anything properly right now, want to see Hit vs Jiren so bad. Fuck. I think it's time to go on a blackout and avoid spoilers after the next episode.

M.D

the problem i have with that is
Kale already has her own unique form that she hasn't fully mastered yet that allows her to fight someone like blue goku, and if there were a new saiyan form i think it would be Caulifla that would get one since they haven't fully utilized her genius potential
I don't think
Kale needs a new form and I would like for them to expand on her Berserk form in terms of its lore.
I made a post sometime ago talking about this. The question I have is why does this form seem to change her personality? Every time she goes Berserk she becomes violent but also seems way more confident, like she's a different person. It even happened after the last time, when they broke through the bubble she walking with a smirk on her face and she has an evil Broly smirk in the promotional art for the new Goku form Toei released.

Morlas

I don't think
Kale needs a new form and I would like for them to expand on her Berserk form in terms of its lore.
I made a post sometime ago talking about this. The question I have is why does this form seem to change her personality? Every time she goes Berserk she becomes violent but also seems way more confident, like she's a different person. It even happened after the last time, when they broke through the bubble she walking with a smirk on her face and she has an evil Broly smirk in the promotional art for the new Goku form Toei released.

it might
mess with her brain chemistry or something when she changes so that her more aggressive tendencies don't get repressed like they normally would thanks to her reserved personality, i'm very interested how they are going to handle Kale and Caulifla as the tournament nears it's end

Top Bottom