• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Banned
So many drinks and weed. I don't what the fuck is going on right now but it feels pretty damn great. Now to get some pussy. Wish me luck you bunch of beautiful fucks.

Back to lurking.

got nearly arrested for climbing the japanese american museum today. fucking security guard spotted me on the roof, but only told me to not do it again, because i'm just a harmless little boy in a floral shirt.

Welp, I made out with a 30yo American girl (I'm 18...) last night at a party...

image.php

Riggs

Banned
So many drinks and weed. I don't what the fuck is going on right now but it feels pretty damn great. Now to get some pussy. Wish me luck you bunch of beautiful fucks.

Back to lurking.

got nearly arrested for climbing the japanese american museum today. fucking security guard spotted me on the roof, but only told me to not do it again, because i'm just a harmless little boy in a floral shirt.

lolol

it's like the third time i've been caught climbing shit too. i'm heavily into photography, so i'm always trying to find the best place to get my white whale shot- a view of los angeles stretching from east all the way to the ocean. so far no luck.

kehs

Banned
Shame you can't s... know what, too easy.

Sell another gaf account, or three. Surprised you are not perma'd.

You fucked with me first , remember that. I had no probs with you, hope someone does snitch your ass out though but it won't be me. At least not with a PM to a mod, glad I outed your ass tho.

Riggs, I never fucked with you man. What the hell?

kehs

Banned
Haha Dan is fucking nuts.

Is dan riggs? cause that explains everything.

It's like Dan from Roseanne getting pissed as his wife working the jobs just to make ends me only to fuck around with some random flossy in an elevator. Then getting mad over the eggs because they were sunny side up instead over easy.

And then he falls over drinking too much and is ahhhging like that lady that fell while stomping wine.

Riggs

Banned
lol never fucked with me ... this kid

Even aids was like wtf, and you know that's bad because she's the queen of fucking w/ ppl.

Must be a Fez fan. Phil Fish your cousin?

Also pls stop w/ analogies that was so insanely fucking stupid to read.

kehs

Banned
You must live in a real nice place, if you think that is nuts ... I am just being honest, he knows what he did. He's a little bitch though and acting all innocent.

This is fucking nuts.

794564046.gif

Alright, I know im just joshing you from time to time.

But what "did I do"?

Riggs

Banned
Alright, I know im just joshing you from time to time.

But what "did I do"?

You aren't "joshing me", you are being a little dick. You were rude as hell in TC, add that with posts of yours from the last 4-5 pages and ya I start to take notice. Snuggler's literal job in here is to fuck with me 24/7. All he does is fuck with me, and it never bothers me. Because even if he denies it, it isn't with bad intentions. It's a shtick and it's funny quite honestly, at least to me.

This is why people hate Phil Fish for example, he constantly talks shit and when he gets called out he acts like he's the victim.

I've done shit in here I regret, like saying 'Nigga Pls' ..... when Manny asked if anyone checked out the new Jay Z album . That was fucked up and disrespectful, but I didn't mean it as a racial jest towards him, even though I can easily see how he could of taken it as such. Point being is I was just trying to be funny, even though I failed miserably. (I hate Jay Z). You do not even come across remotely comical.

I am going to edit my other post about the thing, since I do not want you getting in trouble. Other then that you can fuck off though.

kehs

Banned
You aren't "joshing me", you are being a little dick. You were rude as hell in TC, add that with posts of yours from the last 4-5 pages and ya I start to take notice. Snuggler's literal job in here is to fuck with me 24/7. All he does is fuck with me, and it never bothers me. Because even if he denies it, it isn't with bad intentions. It's a shtick and it's funny quite honestly, at least to me.

This is why people hate Phil Fish for example, he constantly talks shit and when he gets called out he acts like he's the victim.

I've done shit in here I regret, like saying 'Nigga Pls' ..... when Manny asked if anyone checked out the new Jay Z album . That was fucked up and disrespectful, but I didn't mean it as a racial jest towards him, even though I can easily see how he could of taken it as such. Point being is I was just trying to be funny, even though I failed miserably. (I hate Jay Z). You do not even come across remotely comical.

I am going to edit my other post about the thing, since I do not want you getting in trouble. Other then that you can fuck off though.

I'm a victim brother.

I'm a victim.

I'm a victim of conditioning, my conditioning has been conditioned!

Riggs

Banned
Sorry about that part Cop even I have a soul and feel bad now.

Shitted 3x in last 3 hrs fuck you beer. I love you beer.

Sorry cop.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just woke up, I'm gonna play Videogames allllllll day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom