• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

I watched that smashed movie, and it hit a little close to home. Regardless that Winstead reminds me of my gf. When you realize that you might be the reason someone keeps drinking or vice versa it kinda blows.

Edit: Had to fix that up.

long time no see drunk gaf. sunday night. i have the week off. had a lot of shit happen this week. drinking what's left of my knob creek. life slowly improving.

i need to find a job utilizing the shit ive paid 10k per year for and not some shitty retsil job where peple fucking suck and ond't know shit and having to deal with awful fuckin cowoekrers. seriously don;t mean to get elitist but gotdamn my skillset is so far beyond those poeple its rediculous...

ended up eating bread and cheese

at 4am

what a fatass

yo dont knock bread n cheese. it's food. it has cheez. good enough.

apparently we had some of this in the house

r-GOLDFISH-large570.jpg

had no idea this was a thing but it was aight. nothing compare to dis.

Kraft-Mac-and-Cheese.jpg

gotfam i need some of dat :3

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Was taking shots of absinthe the other night, Shit tasted like sambuka so it was all good. Shit comes on fast and strong through mother of lord

Maybe consider setting it up for the Wet Spot? It's 18+, so that way illithid could join.
Yeah I'll look into that too. I doubt many places would be 18+ all night though, and if they are they're probably super sketch. ILlithid Dude may just need to go the fake ID route.

I'm 18 August 23rd.

And Mac and Style Fox aren't going to PAX? ):
Mac is going to be there I can feel it.

von trapps?
You got it. Would be a good spot for the meetup I think. Has plenty of room and they sell liters. Perfect.

Riggs

Banned
minus you drink liquor or beer all day n night? If you just stop you can get the DT's which if bad enough you can get really sick and die I'm extreme cases. Be careful stopping cold turkey!

Minus_Me

I drink steadily all day, like I've mentioned It's rare that I get "plastered". I chalk it up to being buzzed consistently. I decided to go see my doctor when she gets back, and drink moderately till than.

Thanks for the up heads guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom