• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
YRUzeRz.jpg
my lady is back in town

Gonna record myself playing my new kinect for your viewing pleasure

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
are you gonna get a xbox one
nah, if anything I'll get a ps4 like a week before destiny comes out.
I've got my super PC I spent way too much money on, I just bought a used kinect last weekend to go with my child of Eden. It doesn't play well with my color changing lighting system which is a shame because child of Eden and flashing lights rules.

I'm at about 70 hours in dark souls and ive hit a real wall. Considering playing a new character.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Getting publicly indignant, what else is there to do at 4am?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I found out that this lucky 13 is actually the wrong brew. I'm fond of the blonde version which apparently they didn't release this year. I have three loads of laundry to do today and I'm only halfway through number two. I've just been wallowing like a motherfucker lately.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell my 62 year old dad is at some hipster party and texting me photos of all this graffiti/mural art. I never talk to my dad. Sometimes I hate him because I'm a 25 year old teenager.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So I found out that this lucky 13 is actually the wrong brew. I'm fond of the blonde version which apparently they didn't release this year. I have three loads of laundry to do today and I'm only halfway through number two. I've just been wallowing like a motherfucker lately.
this is me right now.

What the hell my 62 year old dad is at some hipster party and texting me photos of all this graffiti/mural art. I never talk to my dad. Sometimes I hate him because I'm a 25 year old teenager.
I ignore my fathers texts and phone calls.

Well, it's time for gas station beer.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What did you do this morning and what is your greatest fear?
That's p.much this thread.

What kind of gas station beer are you gonna drink?

Exactly. Called it a night cause I got a date for breakfast this morning. So how does this thread work? Random conversation I reckon.
You have to send nudes to taskbresk

This morning I woke up at 7 to pee and went back to bed til 11 or something. My greatest fear is my kid missing me while I'm gone real talk ;(

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That guy is an asshole man.

Umm idk yet. Suggest something to me j2
If you have brandy left go with a red stripe or a corona. Gas stations sell limes, right? If no mo brandy get two rolling rock tall boys and a tall boy of steel reserve.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
If you have brandy left go with a red stripe or a corona. Gas stations sell limes, right? If no mo brandy get two rolling rock tall boys and a tall boy of steel reserve.
I'll probably get some steel reserve and br. I can't stand rolling rock in a can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom