• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, fuck this Dark Souls boss. I'm just two bosses away from the end and this fucking acorn has been holding me back for weeks.

All I want is to finish this game and become a man.

ZeroRay

I think I fell asleep at 3:00AM.

Yo mac, you ain't coming to South Florida anymore? I see how it is.

Well it doesn't matter, car's being worked on. ;_;

Minus_Me

I was out with my sister yesterday, and had to take care of the poor kid by 3. She's passed out in my bed and its fucking freezing outside today. Its the 25th of May and its 8 fucking degrees outside.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I enjoy lust not love.
No trust but, fuck,
Us, the simple thing in life.
I'm the only one, man;
Monogamy is bland.
But I can't feel anything else.
Life is canned,
bliss is the plan,
I still can't love myself.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
anybody watching Carl Froch and Mikkel Kessler tonight? gonna go drink at the new pub tonight after working in there for a week

tried coors light for the first time earlier btw guys

What the fuck is that shit, what is the point having that pisswater on draught?

Atruvius

I don't drink much at all, so this is my second post in this thread.

I just came home from my mother's cousins birth day, which featured free alcohol: beer, wine, punch etc. I drank 3 or 4 cans(0.33dl) of beer and 3 or 4 glasses of red wine and one little cup of punch.

I just came home home and am hammered. While I was there I realized that GTA IV's drunk mode is quite accurate, except for the yellowness of everything. My eyes can can't focus properly, my skin feels like feel like I have come just come inside from freezing temperatures, ie. my skin is numb as hell. All this is quite interesting.

But yeah, I don't drink much regularly. Two weeks ago half a liter of beer while watching the Wire, after which I made some some banana chocolate muffins(prompted by the beer), they tasted great but I put too much butter, though. Before that I was hammered like half a year a go.

But you can't say no to free booze, right? You drink what you can. And, I have noticed, the more you drink the better it tasted. I don't even really like beer, but after a few it starts taste creamy.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I don't drink much at all, so this is my second post in this thread.

I just came home from my mother's cousins birth day, which featured free alcohol: beer, wine, punch etc. I drank 3 or 4 cans(0.33dl) of beer and 3 or 4 glasses of red wine and one little cup of punch.

I just came home home and am hammered. While I was there I realized that GTA IV's drunk mode is quite accurate, except for the yellowness of everything. My eyes can can't focus properly, my skin feels like feel like I have come just come inside from freezing temperatures, ie. my skin is numb as hell. All this is quite interesting.

But yeah, I don't drink much regularly. Two weeks ago half a liter of beer while watching the Wire, after which I made some some banana chocolate muffins(prompted by the beer), they tasted great but I put too much butter, though. Before that I was hammered like half a year a go.

But you can't say no to free booze, right? You drink what you can. And, I have noticed, the more you drink the better it tasted. I don't even really like beer, but after a few it starts taste creamy.

Feel like some battlefield brah?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
6 ways to get people to say yes.

Reciprocity
Scarcity
Authority
Consistency
Liking
Consensus

I'd like to add my own to the pool and I guess it can tie into liking. Replication as in copying certain aspects if the person. The more a person feels like you have certain similar interests, mannerisms, and intent the more they'll be more inclined to be persuaded. People generally favor themselves so if you're similar to them. Why wouldn't they favor you?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Reciprocity
Scarcity
Authority
Consistency
Liking
Consensus

I'd like to add my own to the pool and I guess it can tie into liking. Replication as in copying certain aspects if the person. The more a person feels like you have certain similar interests, mannerisms, and intent the more they'll be more inclined to be persuaded. People generally favor themselves so if you're similar to them. Why wouldn't they favor you?

Shut the fuck up.

Bread

Banned

Reciprocity
Scarcity
Authority
Consistency
Liking
Consensus

Shut the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom