• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
What the hell kind of flavor for a cruiser is electric pink. This does not prepare me in any way, shape or form!

Apparently it tastes like candy.

jakncoke

Banned
Jokes on you, I saved it and now I'm pregnant!

New-Orleans-Saints-QB-Drew-Brees-compares-bounty-investigation-to-Iraq-War-buildup,-Apologises-later-164293.jpg

"Where the evidence?"

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
POSTING FROM MY NEW SUPER COMPUTER :eek:oOOOOOOOOOO

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i just made a computer and now im drinking warm beer and i havnet showered at all and i smell sorta mineraly

Get'sMad

really don't feel like going out tonight

just gonna chillax, drink some trout slayer, smoke green, play fifa and listen to tunes

sometimes I think about where I'll be in the future and it always end up with a unkempt beard and an army surplus jacket like Walt in the opening of the last season of Breaking Bad.

Wool

Shots are great for birthdays, sporting event victories, or trying to get a buzz before going to a show. Beer is great for sitting in front of the computer by yourself and watching the Sopranos.

AcridMeat

Banned
I feel like I'm the only one who hates bubblegum flavored anything.

Pipeline coffee porter in the works.

edit: coldvein go on tc if you want to FUCK RYAN DAVIS

GAF! I am soooooo fucked up! Gotdamn. Some shit I said to some girl that she remembered. I didn't, 'cause I was drunk as fuck. And I am now, too. Good fuckin' night.

Get'sMad

I feel like I'm the only one who hates bubblegum flavored anything.

Pipeline coffee porter in the works.

edit: coldvein go on tc if you want to FUCK RYAN DAVIS

one of my earliest memories is being put under with a "bubblegum" flavor gas mask for an ear surgery when I was 5.

it was the worst smelling combination of inflatable beach ball plastic and bubblegum flavor

I still have nightmares about it

AcridMeat

Banned
I had a similar experience with cough syrup that tasted like root beer. Hated root beer growing up.

Went to an A&W for the first time in about a decade and had it in that giant glass, pretty refreshing I must say. Not the greatest taste ever still.

Bubblegum isn't a natural flavor so it always tastes horrible to me.

Mully

Just told my manager who was on a call with me at a fire 5 hours ago. He's taking shots with me. We ain't leaving til it's sunlight.

Seanspeed

Banned
Bubblegum isn't a natural flavor so it always tastes horrible to me.
What sort of alcohol has a 'natural' flavor?

Its not a traditional flavor, but it was pretty good. Also had something that was based on tasting like Fruit Loops. Ok in a mixed drink, not very good by itself. Cotton candy stuff was alright in shots.

Finishing up the night with some Pabst. Liquor before beer, you've hit a deer.

Mully

Whiskey and tequila equal a night of pure rage and sudden sleep. Make sure your room has padded walls or else you're going to end up with a bunch of holes in your walls.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Got a 32oz corona familiar just cause2 is installing

Seanspeed

Banned
Just meant in general, but uh, anything that's fermented?

I'm just weird about the whole 'natural' label for anything, I guess. I hear it so much but never quite understood what it meant.

I'll shut up about that now, though. I know what you meant, so it was stupid of me to even say that.

AcridMeat

Banned
Got a 32oz corona familiar just cause2 is installing
Add me on Steam boyo2. Love JC2. Gonna play some xcom now.
I'm just weird about the whole 'natural' label for anything, I guess. I hear it so much but never quite understood what it meant.

I'll shut up about that now, though. I know what you meant, so it was stupid of me to even say that.
Similar to "organic" right?

Seanspeed

Banned
Shut up Sean. We have the same first name so take it for what it is.
Sean's not my first name man. lol

My screenname is Seanspeed, but its supposed to be Sea'n'speed, but you cant have apostrophes in your screenname. I'm big on jetskis and water sports in general.

Thats all bullshit. My name's Sean. Fuck you! lol

Add me on Steam boyo2. Love JC2. Gonna play some xcom now.

Similar to "organic" right?
Exactry.

ZeroRay

Not a very good last couple of days...

And it looks like more shit is on the way. Like I may have some breathing problems that will cause me distress both physically and financially. My head feels light as fuck and I'm coughing. Though my head feeling like this could just be the alcohol. Or at least compounded by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom