• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

arab

i saw them too. never thought i'd see women's breasts and magic the gathering cards in a moving picture but it's the truth.

arab

tumblr_lny6fvUxqD1qep0oso1_400.gif

im drunk how do you hide stuffwhat even is poetry
mislabeled attempt at progress
i know no poet
and i don't wish to know one
never don't accomplish anything

Mully

Anyone else just go through moments while browsing GAF where you just want to be an asshole. Like if someone posts about something horrible that happened to them, you just post HAHA or Sucks, nerd.

Happens all of the time. I'm not actually thinking what I'm writing, I just think it would be kind of funny to see that amid all of the other condolences, etc posts.

Anyone else just go through moments while browsing GAF where you just want to be an asshole. Like if someone posts about something horrible that happened to them, you just post HAHA or Sucks, nerd.

Happens all of the time. I'm not actually thinking what I'm writing, I just think it would be kind of funny to see that amid all of the other condolences, etc posts.

I could think of a couple instances where I could have done that to you.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I actually haven't drank since Sunday. I got so hammered on Saint Patricks day that I stayed sober for two consecutive nights, which is very rare. But tonight sounds like a perfect beer and videogames night, any of you bros still playing Chivalry?

Seanspeed

Banned
Its too early to be drunk for me.

But I am.

Videogames aren't fun for me when I'm drunk. Dark Souls is too frustrating. Dont have the coordination to play Forza. My creativity is useless in Minecraft.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It depends on the kind of game for me, but I tend to enjoy multiplayer stuff far more than I would sober or stoned.

balddemon

Banned
I never even started chivalry lol. Right now I'm in the middle of etrian odyssey 4 for 3ds. And on pc I'm playing 2k13, Rayman origins, Krater, and terraria. Lol. I'm so diverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom