• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I just joined the room. Acrid is a handsome motherfucker. he looks like he could be one of the beatles.

edit: will not be on cam tonight...am in underwear and studying for my brain and behavior final tomorrow morning.

AcridMeat

Banned
I just joined the room. Acrid is a handsome motherfucker. he looks like he could be one of the beatles.

edit: will not be on cam tonight...am in underwear and studying for my brain and behavior final tomorrow morning.
Eloquent you sweetheart ;o
Yo acrid what's the deal with that jane person lusting over you and luckyboy in the chat. Is she a gaffer? Is she trolling?
I'll be honest, I mean I mentioned it in there now, but I haven't been paying attention to the chat. Jane? I don't know.

Pre

Man, I'm trying to sober up right now. I'm typing alright so I guess Inm not as drunk as I was. I think I'm done drinking - it's gotten to the point where I only enjoy it for a couple of hours and then I hate myself for putting this poispn in my body. I don't like not having full control of myself. I can drink a couple of beers and not feel the urge to drink any more, but if I keep going after that I end up having way too much and feeling like something has taken over my body.

I don't feel comfortable being drinking any longer. It just makes me anxious and uptight.

Pre

how drink are you/ out if 10

6. I was about 8 earlier but I'm slowly coming down fro.m it.

Edit: 8.8 out of ten earlier. Twilight Princess! Shit, I'm still drunk.

Super edit: I want another drink so bad but my rational side insists I stop. This cherry vodka is ten feet away. I can't let myself drink anymore or I'm going to wage war with my head in the morning.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I love losing shit then later finding it in the house. But making something lost. Damn yo, damn that shit right in the ass

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah I'm afraid that I chucked my shit for some reason. I do crazy stuff like that when I'm super drunk. I haven't blacked out like that in forever and it really sucks to have no idea what happened.

My brain feels like scrambled eggs. Fuck everything.

Wool

I went out for breakfast this morning and got pancakes. The waiter asked me if I wanted maple syrup. I said yes. He brings the check later on and it turns out they charge $1.50 for syrup. What kind of shit is that? I'm glad I didn't touch the salt shaker.

I went out for breakfast this morning and got pancakes. The waiter asked me if I wanted maple syrup. I said yes. He brings the check later on and it turns out they charge $1.50 for syrup. What kind of shit is that? I'm glad I didn't touch the salt shaker.

Hahah wow.

A new pancake place opened up near my house I should try it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yeah I'm afraid that I chucked my shit for some reason. I do crazy stuff like that when I'm super drunk. I haven't blacked out like that in forever and it really sucks to have no idea what happened.

My brain feels like scrambled eggs. Fuck everything.
sorry bro =/

Did you tip?

Was it real maple syrup or some fake shit

balddemon

Banned
you totally could. it comes from canada, after all.

in other news, spring break pictures from all the sluts I have on facebook started rolling in. I knew there was a reason I kept it activated.

Wool

Did you tip?

I always tip. It's not the servers fault the place is expensive.

Was it real maple syrup or some fake shit

Yeah it was real. He made a point of asking if I wanted pure maple syrup. It was kind of one of those organic, natural food type of places. It was all really good, but I wasn't planning on spending $16.00 on breakfast (tip included).

Macuser do you have the standard blue license plate? I want one of these:
plateHumaneSociety.jpg

platemontanaaudubon.jpg

platevitalgroundfoundation.jpg

coldvein

Banned

that place should be banned from montana forever. that aint right. that is embarassing.

switched to wa plates a while ago but still have my UM license plate with the number 420 on it.

ill save that mothafucka for all time ;_;

Minus_Me

That's maple sap boiled off a little more than you would to make syrup. Its served on snow, and becomes semi hard like a toffee. One of the tastiest snacks ever.

Wool

Maple syrup, or honey? That's a thread worthy question.

Edit: What if there was a beehive on a maple tree? That'd be sweet.

balddemon

Banned
two different things that serve two completely different purposes.

for pancakes, waffles, french toast, etc? syrup.
for my pb sandwich? honey.

i'm usually posting from my phone around this time. being on an actual computer makes making threads seem way too easy. making threads on NeoGAF is bad, usually. i guess these days the rules are supposed to favor the thread-makers, but it doesn't really help any because we've all been taught over the years to only make news threads or debate threads or threads about TV shows (guilty).. what about our ideas?

I bought one of those 1.7ml bottles of vodka today. Such a stupid decision. Hopefully I won't be too fucked for work tomorrow (just started drinking). Bring on the binge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom