• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
guess that leaves me with the facebook whore

edit lol wtf this chick just messaged me on facebook "<insert my name here> you are so cute"

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
G+ is barefoot and happy

I live in California

Acrid can be the best man

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
da fuck jtwo. aren't I closer to you than acrid?
I'm pretty sure ive done the bro-hand-over-opposite-shoulder bro-embrace with acrid once or twice. It wasn't out of affection either. We were the only thing holing each other up. Wenis too, but he is nowhere to be found these days.

Wool

I'm pretty sure ive done the bro-hand-over-opposite-shoulder bro-embrace with acrid once or twice. It wasn't out of affection either. We were the only thing holing each other up. Wenis too, but he is nowhere to be found these days.

This?

Firemanscarry_-_Copy_773.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It was More like a we won the hockey game and now I approve of your 22yr old son dating my 15 yr old daughter type of embrace.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Holy fucking shit wow. That's all I have to say is just wow. My mind feels like an accidental fireworks explosion.

Riggs

Banned
Dude that is fucking amazIng. I just woke up , not all hung over for once I feel great. Tomorrow I ll feel shitty again since tonight will be drink night and CSS or whatever with you guys probably, but fuck it.

You should put that in the thread dude, or I will!

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Dude that is fucking amazIng. I just woke up , not all hung over for once I feel great. Tomorrow I ll feel shitty again since tonight will be drink night and CSS or whatever with you guys probably, but fuck it.

You should put that in the thread dude, or I will!

I think I have pushed my limits just by posting it here. I have to let Gaf take it from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom