• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
today is a good day. shaved face, shaved pubes, showered, styled hair (for the first time in god knows how long), gonna watch game of thrones now then hit up the gym while laundry is going. brotastic.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
today is a good day. shaved face, shaved pubes, showered, styled hair (for the first time in god knows how long), gonna watch game of thrones now then hit up the gym while laundry is going. brotastic.

Are we talking about trimmed pubes or did you go full bald like a baby.

balddemon

Banned
nah I definitely just trimmed. I don't think i'll ever go full bald.

ps marjorie tyrells tits are amazing

edit: what the heck these episodes are too short. and the cliffhangers kill me.

AcridMeat

Banned
You're right I always thought he meant his dick too.

GAF is interesting when you think of everyone's username has a reference to their privates.

COLDVEIN

Riggs

Banned
Acrid I just had a brilliant idea. I am going to make a thread about this, unless you want to? Do I have permission sir?

I made it , gave you credit. Hope you aren't mad.

I'm in a group with three other people in my class and we gotta do a paper and powerpoint. They just sent me their parts of the paper and it's a disaster. How can people suck so bad.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm busy as fuck these days, Dan, but if you guys play something cool when I'm free, I'd be down. Maybe some Chivalry or Killing Floor. I don't fuck wif that Counter-Strike stuff.

Riggs

Banned
I'm busy as fuck these days, Dan, but if you guys play something cool when I'm free, I'd be down. Maybe some Chivalry or Killing Floor. I don't fuck wif that Counter-Strike stuff.

My friend got me into Chivalry it's fun as fuck, even though I am not very good at blocking yet.

Hope drunk gaf is playing tonight I want to get fucked uppp

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
fOtvXSq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom