• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
lifting weights calories 4 times longer than cardio

also, free taco bell is best taco bell. I can eat taco bell because I lift weights.

balddemon

Banned
I just do massive amounts of different types of push-ups. They suffice for my purposes.
With all the chest, front delts, and hunching over a the computer you do, your posture is probably fucked. Unless you do a lot of back work too. Although idk if pushups would be enough resistance to tighten your chest up like that.

But just hunching at the computer will screw up your shoulders and back.

balddemon

Banned
me too. as I'm sure we all do. but sitting at the computer for longer than like 20 minutes will cause you to lean forward almost automatically. your back gets tired of supporting your body + no matter how you sit, your head almost always is pulled forward towards the screen.

so what I'm saying is quit being on the computer so much. it's the thing I have the biggest problem with. I'm getting better though I only spend like 2 hours a day now instead of 6-8 like I used to. once I get a job it will be even less hopefully.

balddemon

Banned
I might stick with blackberry and get a z10 or get a windows phone like a lumia 920. All I know is I've had this phone for 3 years or close to it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
it's not wonder this shit works. 6 days of this IS certifiably insane. Reminds me of my tae Kwon do competition training back in the day.

Here are my numbers minus (they're pretty pathetic aside from the push up jacks which I should excel in):

6 (24)

I didn't bother naming them...didn't have time lol.

yeah insanity is tough. before I started lifting a lot for swole status I did it. might flip back in that direction i'm getting some dadfat that needs to go.
YOU'RE GOING TO BE A DAD

This scooby show is so good. Shaggy and Daphne just hooked up and Fred is mad jelly because they broke up. I'm not making any of this up.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm also playing with a pocket knife and I think i agreed to a polyamorous relationship today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom