• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sissy pimp!!!

Wow, I should browse more websites than gaf. I thought a simp was something else. I heard it described as a sort of clueless guy who tries way way too hard to hit on girls that are obviously not interested. Like someone who sort of devalues/underestimates themselves for someone who only gives them negative feedback. Which has always struck me as one of the ultimate insults.

Urban dictionary says its like the typical bravado of expressed independence and autonomy vs. codependent and desperate actuality dichotomy. Somehow that seems better.

I drank five beers and haven't eaten anything yet. Pork is slow cooking, Mac and cheese is getti g there, I 10oz if havarti, 3 oz of goat cheese, and a cheap asiago brick to grate with th bread crumbs I screwed up twice

Pulled&
Pork&
Mac&
Cheese.

Minus_Me

I knew I should have picked bodybuilding.com instead of gaf. Jtwo that meal sounds like fucking heaven. I just ordered some late night Chinese takeout.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I hate the word too jtwo. A simp is basically a dude who is the typical white knight and does everything for a girl but gets nothing in return. The target girl usually friend zones him and usually has a love interest or boyfriend who exploits the good doings of the simp.

You can be a good guy but make sure you're not desperate and pathetic about it. If she's not into dont shower her with gifts and such. Don't be overly nice to her because its not worth it. It's a waste of time and you just end up looking stupid.

Minus_Me

You can be a good guy but make sure you're not desperate and pathetic about it. If she's not into dont shower her with gifts and such. Don't be overly nice to her because its not worth it. It's a waste of time and you just end up looking stupid.

Best advice people can get. Great job Elo!

I instigated some conjugal butt play with mac.
it was my SNIPER NEG that set it off. i give you credit for using a IOI when I applied my CANNED ANCHOR approach. Too bad your LMR was no match for my KINO PUSH-PULL technique. Got my FULL CLOSE by the end of the night. Just a day in the life of an AMOG

Minus_Me

tumblr_mc3p1mAcCa1rjpxgso1_500.gif

ZeroRay

Eating chicken chow mein right now, mein.

Ate 3 McD angus snack wraps. I have a headache now. Mushroom swiss!

it was my SNIPER NEG that set it off. i give you credit for using a IOI when I applied my CANNED ANCHOR approach. Too bad your LMR was no match for my KINO PUSH-PULL technique. Got my FULL CLOSE by the end of the night. Just a day in the life of an AMOG

I fully peacock by wearing gym shorts and an oversized t-shirt. That combined with my unkepmpt beard demonstrates an "I don't care" attitude, a value, which women desperately seek.

zero you got the game on lock

oh and speaking of mac and cheese, I think I'll make some with my leftovers tomorrow:

diced polish kielbasa & sauerkraut
sauteed onions
mornay sauce with sharp cheddar and a bit of parmesan

baked with a drizzle of panko crumbs atop

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I think I'm skipping my insanity for today and I'm just gonna do today's workout tomorrow. Tomorrow was supposed to be a rest day anyways. I'll drink with my e-friends tonight while shouting expletives.

Riggs

Banned
zero you got the game on lock

oh and speaking of mac and cheese, I think I'll make some with my leftovers tomorrow:

diced polish kielbasa & sauerkraut
sauteed onions
mornay sauce with sharp cheddar and a bit of parmesan

baked with a drizzle of panko crumbs atop

Fucking Gordon Ramsay over here

sounds right

speaking of great falls sightings, I saw my first true great falls hipster. he was wearing a tight button-collar shirt with the sleeves rolled up, wayfarers, tight chinos rolled to the ankle, and boat shoes. and most importantly, he looked like he thought everyone else was super lame.

Minus_Me

Champagne Sangria is some next level shit. I know a place that's 5 minutes away from me that serves it but I'm too lazy to go alone.

New Amsterdam Gin isn't very good. i'm guessing thats why it was so cheap on sale. Oh well, I will be drunk soon!

I'm going to beat that fuking candy dragon soon I swear.

Riggs

Banned
sounds right

speaking of great falls sightings, I saw my first true great falls hipster. he was wearing a tight button-collar shirt with the sleeves rolled up, wayfarers, tight chinos rolled to the ankle, and boat shoes. and most importantly, he looked like he thought everyone else was super lame.

When reading this post I read it in Gordon Ramsay's voice. fucking epic mate

Fuck that I aint no simp. Told how I feel, shit doesn't work out, time to move on. Obviously its more complicated than that but thats what it boils down to in the end.

Shit, sometimes you like havin good reason to drank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom