• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What's a good movie to watch on Netflix?
I'm watching the pilot of Fringe and I'm realizing I watched this before but I was so faded that I forgot.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh, I'm surprised no one said anything. Prob for image spam. Maybe the board auto-bans if you post an image too much. This movie better be good.

I was at a coffee shop with a friend whose 18 and is hot. Man, every old guy that walked in was staring at her like a predator in the wild. It started creeping me out after a while.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god I can't believe I made it out alive.
Last night was... Gluttonous.

The food wasn't done until like midnight. But it was incredible, the Mac and cheese was made with 10oz fresh havarti and 5oz of goat cheese. Then on the topping I made breadcrumbs and food processes with the last of a bag of "dinamita" Doritos. It was out of fucking control.

And then the spicy pulled pork... It was so tender it didn't even need to be chewed. I ate three huge plates. I don't even remember everything, but I had an awesomely epic run at Chaos Witch Queelag. I'm playing with a 11000 soul retrieval on the line, so each attempt has to be very methodical. I remember seeing double dark souls but not giving a FUCK and playing like a champion.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I don't know how weirded out I would be if I was friends with Gaffers on Facebook. I would be more worried about meeting people on 4chan and adding them

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I touched a boob today.
Pretty good day.

Is bejeweled a for pay app? I hate free apps.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yes Bejeweled is the real deal. Bejeweled BlitZ is the F2P, Facebooky version.

Joe Danger Touch is also really good.
Ok I'm installing bejeweled hd. Have you seen the bejeweled board game? I saw it at target a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom