• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm getting really fuckin tired of chaos witch Queelag.
Especially because I have this retrieval worth about 12000 souls that grows each attempt, I have to sprint to it first. :|

ZeroRay

How do you cut an ass?

The sheer velocity of how I put on my lower garments combined with some stupid ass cardboard/plastic label pinned on the inside.

Or maybe I'm just a clumsy fucker; I scraped my thigh several times on the zippers of my jeans if you can believe it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Sneeze + cough = snough

Also, jtwo if you're having trouble with fire spider. Try using your humanity to summon someone go help you in co-op.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
For sure. I'm about to do that. I didn't that the first attempt but have just been soloing her for a few attempts. I'm just real conservative when it comes to humanity and I already have one on the line from the retrieval.

Man this is a good game.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
For sure. I'm about to do that. I didn't that the first attempt but have just been soloing her for a few attempts. I'm just real conservative when it comes to humanity and I already have one on the line from the retrieval.

Man this is a good game.
It is. You have much to do my son. Go forth, and die

Seanspeed

Banned
If your weekend is ending at 8:00AM on Monday morning, it was probably pretty decent.

EDIT: Actually it sounds pretty bog standard now that I think about it.

Seanspeed

Banned
EM2lIgk.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Last time we didn't give a fuck about 20,000 posts or making dumb OT's and kept posting like true gangsters. I think we went a few thousand posts past the "limit" before anyone noticed.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Last time we didn't give a fuck about 20,000 posts or making dumb OT's and kept posting like true gangsters. I think we went a few thousand posts past the "limit" before anyone noticed.

unfortunately now you guise made light of the fact you know youd be going over the post count a mod may punish us and lock the thread like when evilore locked another community thread because they posted it in ot instead of ot community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom