• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm probably getting banned shortly. I'll see ya guys.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I edtied my post, but someone already quoted my post. I'm gonna lurk, you guys really helped me pass my time. Thanks.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ranger India Pale Ale.

I probably shouldn't drink anymore until I go to the liquor to buy more beer or maybe go to the bar if I can find the ambition. What the fuck am I doing.

iK25gqlUkhC2o.gif

mmmmmhhh....

coldvein

Banned
I have the 10 page research paper completely done.

Now I'm just working on my weekly two page essay and some other written stuff.

nice work man. i'm finishing off an 8 pager right now myself.

also, for all of you following the coldvein story, today i finally got back the paper i wrote about integrated pest management. i got 100% on that shit!!!!! A++++. the smarty pants dude next to me only got a 92. suck it

Looks like Eggman dodged death.

Also, I didn't realize graphic design students had such a workload.
I didn't realize this either... but I think it varies from university to university.

Back when I was at BJU I only had to take 2 art history courses. At USC Upstate I have to take what seems like 5 or 6 art/design history courses and they all have tons of writing assignments.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
nice work man. i'm finishing off an 8 pager right now myself.

also, for all of you following the coldvein story, today i finally got back the paper i wrote about integrated pest management. i got 100% on that shit!!!!! A++++. the smarty pants dude next to me only got a 92. suck it

Wow, nice. Are you getting into extermination then?

Tried to remember the name of this artist/song for like two years, finally got it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVTjX2Jf9U0

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I got a 96 on my Shakespeare midterm, and the average was a 66. I also got a 62 on my Organic Chem exam, which I studied for 5 hours.

I'm glad we're all thriving.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dang, all you chill'ns is still in school. Seems like forever ago for me. Another lifetime ago. It's a shame I didn't make more of it when I had the chance but at least I'm making some headway on my own.

Feeling some anxiousness. Not sure where to go from here. Fuck.

coldvein

Banned
Dang, all you chill'ns is still in school. Seems like forever ago for me. Another lifetime ago. It's a shame I didn't make more of it when I had the chance but at least I'm making some headway on my own.

Feeling some anxiousness. Not sure where to go from here. Fuck.

i did a couple years of college when i was in my early twenties.. i took like six years off and just decided to go back a few months ago, heh. i feel like i should've gotten this shit done all those years ago. better late than never i guess.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hmm..

http://youtu.be/_PCO2kuvVpU

I could go for some nachos.

edit: nachos made with soul crushing sadness.

Think about your diet, though. Nachos are poison. I'm almost full vegan now, just need to join a gym and get fuckin' fit.

I just need to get my mind back on track. Aside from my promo at work I haven't done jackshit lately and it's driving me crazy. Right now I'm agonizing over a relationship I'm having conflicting thoughts about. I enjoy her company, and she's REALLY into me, but I'm not feeling anything deep. This is not what I've been longing for. It's not what I've been fighting so fucking hard for. But what if I'm looking for something that doesn't exist? What if this is as good as it will get? She's expecting commitment very soon so branching paths lie in wait.

Fuck.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggler have you ever gone on tinychat.com/tinygaffers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom