• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Bought my first car, drinking some Heinekens to chill before going to a bar, don't pick up the car till monday

DangerStepp

My eyes are as red as Snuggler's avatar's.

Went from Maker's 46> Jack> Bud Chelada (ef off, Acid) > vodka and orange juice.

I played Saints Row the Third co-op until 2 am and I'm now at work feeling like a million dollars.

The Sonic Breakfast burrito helped. Who wants my tots?

My eyes are as red as Snuggler's avatar's.

Went from Maker's 46> Jack> Bud Chelada (ef off, Acid) > vodka and orange juice.

I played Saints Row the Third co-op until 2 am and I'm now at work feeling like a million dollars.

The Sonic Breakfast burrito helped. Who wants my tots?

Wow man, tough! I'd be throwing up lol.

Riggs

Banned
Man holy shit.

So I was posting in here a few nights ago getting fucked up and taking ambien.

I remember going down to the hot tub at my apartment and talking to this dude and his gf, but only for like 5 min. He knocked on my door the next day and said we talked for an hour. So at least I made a friend out of that mess.

My dad calls me next day asking if I am ok. I am like uhm yeah why? He says we talked for 40 min and I sounded like shit, making no sense.

gogo gadget ambien + alcohol, what a dumb mix.

DangerStepp

You would have done all that on just the Ambien.

My mother in law drives around naked, floods her house, and sets the stove on fire on a regular basis.

The stuff should be outlawed.

lol. I swear lots of people here really think they cure their hangover by drinking beers in the morning.
It doesn't cure it; just makes us feel a little better.

ATF487

lol. What do you drink for hangover. Too much water makes me puke. I drank coffee. I think it helped. Haven't eaten anything.

I'm convinced the best way to fight a hangover is to do preemptive things. Eat a big meal before drinking, finish the night with a lot of water and try to give yourself at least 5 or 6 hours for sleep. If I do these things mornings are usually bearable. If I don't I sometimes have to write the day off entirely

Riggs

Banned
You would have done all that on just the Ambien.

My mother in law drives around naked, floods her house, and sets the stove on fire on a regular basis.

The stuff should be outlawed.

It doesn't cure it; just makes us feel a little better.

Nah I am not to bad sober on ambien, alcohol intensifies that like X100. But yeah it should be outlaw'd definitely. That drug fucks with your brain in a way that is just not right.

Get'sMad

got some sierra nevada, a new sack of green and some new tunes....

currently scanning some awesome old photos of my parents I dug up while house sitting this week

my dad was a fucking badass back in the 70/80s

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drunk GAF, how many of you pregame before you go out?

Pretty much all the time. It calms my nerves. Plus if I'm going out to a more expensive bar it's nice to get a head start on my buzz for cheap.

Also drinking Sierra Nevada and playing Mark of the Ninja before I peace out. Badass game.

Get'sMad

I mean at least a little most of the time

I'd rather already be a little loosened and not having to buy as many drinks once I'm out and about

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
2d5a2b92f647dec5120b725a9ffb1bb1aa1e6332.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Because I tend to have to drive to meet people I rarely get to pregame. It sucks ass.

Other times I'll miss going out because I've been drinking at home too much.

CFK perma'd?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna smoke a ton of pot and build a super computer tonight.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Scored 4 free bottles of champagne tonight thanks to it being my housemate's birthday.
Totaly cunted.

YES/

DangerStepp

Totally cunted?

I like it. "cunted"...." cunted"

Someone help me make a pipe that doesn't involve aluminum foil and no apples so I can get totally cunted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom