• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never apologize for dumb posts here

image.php

Wool

Sorry, I didn't do that on purpose. I forget that people use 50 posts per page.

What happened to that guy who's tag was something about being the "official moneylender of GAF"? He used to post in the marijuana OT all the time.

Whaaaat?

I swear, sometimes I have no idea what you guys are talking about lol. :p

Snuggler, are you a wizard?

Holy shit! I hadn't noticed the infinity to the right!

Wool

hurricane.jpg

This is probably the worst liquor I've ever drank. Beer 30, Keystone Light, and all of the other ice beers are bad, but at least they are really smooth. This was heavy and disgusting.

Everyone I've met through my school has been through smoking. Btw getting laid is as easy as pretending you don't have a lighter.

Tess3ract

Banned
I was hanging out with some 19-21 year olds, and only one of them had sex (and was a mom at that) in college.

None of them were as hot as me, most were girls maybe 6/10 and one was 8/10 face but fat.

Debating on devirgining the 8/10 face girl so I can check off "fucked a virgin" on my list

So ya, the girl kicked me out again. I made the cardinal sin of saying another girl was pretty.

Her son's nerdy friend (he's 19) brought a girl (she's 19) to her son's birthday party. I was surprised that she was actually pretty, given the guy's nerdyness, I said that this nerdy guy was lucky for finding a pretty girl. She fucking flipped the fuck out out later on, accusing me of all sorts of awful things. (I'm 33.)

Fuck my life. Gonna drink myself to sleep now.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
lol. It's pretty lame anyways, and I'd be very embarrassed. I was just saying...

Sorry dude. Didn't mean to tease. It's just lameness at its worst. Nothing special to mention. Just imagine the lamest ways people could lose it. Mine is probably up there lol.

all I can say is it involved the question, "is it in yet?"

Dude... Ah well we all have crappy sex stories to share at some stage or another.

Finally getting my drink on after a very long hiatus. Feels fantastic. I hate boys. I need a man in my life :S

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's a problem for me snuggs. You have to end it, sorry.

She said that she thinks Obama is the anti christ. For real. I guess it's kind of cute that she thinks that but it's pretty scary. But then again I get to put my penis in her so who cares.

Fuck, these Goldfish are really hitting the spot right now. I wish I could go back to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom