• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

I hooked up with a girl I considered somewhat fatty before, I saw her that night I went out with people i didnt really know that much, she was with a super fat dude who's apparently her boyfriend for a couple months now, today she posted this

CC84N4R.jpg

I feel justified, good going big duder

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
About to go on a bike journey but something was wrong with my rig. Failed at fixing it and got depressed over my plans being ruined. Turns out I accidentally knocked it into gear 1, oops. Now I'm having a pre-ride beer.

dream

Koko, can you explain Lazyslob to me? Once a month he comes into the human cockfighting thread and vexes us all. We don't know what to make of him. Is pretending to be slow his shtick?

Hello my name is George i am drunk and stoned, very nice to be here everyone ive made it to this thread. Was my cousins 18th this night got pretty messed up on booze and ganja but had great time and have managed to retain my amazing typing skils. Can someone please lend me a bine

kehs

Banned
rip george for admitting to being stoned.

salsa not only is that girl banging, but I have the same bathing suit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So much for my bike trip. We're drinking beers at the bar. I got multiple bevs for after so I'm prepared to get properly lit up 2nite.

hoggert

things that i have learned from this thread today

i should put salsa on ignore because i am trying to live an aesthetic lifestyle and commune with all of natures wonderful animals especially tororos but he just has to keep posting SHIT that's HOT yo that makes me want to pursue the floating temptations of life irl

human cockfighting = scripting wrestling shit, cool

lazyslob is a shit in the anime sense but not the totoro way

cops is always angry so angry its like there is a great anger within him that is awesome

i forget where i was going with this

d3 lod or whatever needs to come out on the ps3 already

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
In the deep forest you'll be removed from desires of the flesh. You'll be too busy looking for berries to think about pussy. 🍒

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The friend I was hanging out w/ peaced unexpectedly probs should just head home but 2 ladies I know from work invited me to the next bar. Fuck it hope my card don't bounce.

J. Bravo

my friend lost his wallet last night. i think the ratchet bitch he hugged stole it. she was hanging out with some dudes who offered to sell us some blow.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
P drunk should close out the tab after one more. This one would get it but I'm not a cheater but at the same time current gf is not interested in satisfying my needs.
Heh'l, fucking asshole scumbag BAM HIM!!!

Mully

Post 15 hour work day margaritas was a very good idea. Shared one with my sister before she called it a night. Nice to talk to her for a bit. Super nervous about going to my other sister's tomorrow afternoon.

I was just going through the motions man. The enthusiasm isn't even there to get laid. I called it a night with her and came home to get wasted.

I just don't give a fuck you wanna fight about it?

Today I got a call from someone I hadn't spoken to for about a decade. Pretty weird and unexpected. Made me think how much things do change. I was a very different person back then.

It also made me a bit melancholic.

putarorex

I got messed up at Japanese corporate function. They had skits and wii games but I still feel shitty about getting drunk on a Sunday afternoon. Tomorrow is gonna hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom