• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I woke up with my cat laying on my throat. Once he's full sized he's probably gonna suffocate me in my sleep. 🐯💀 TBH that would probs be better than waking up after a night like last night. Got destroyed, spent all my money and acted a fool. It's a good thing I don't give a fuck.

hoggert

dont remind me fashion or that thread exists since im lounging around the house in uniqlo monhon tees wishing i had a real job so i could buy real shit right now

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Made a new mix 2nite.

We're drinking beers at the bar. It's alright. I feel like my pants are too tight, need to get back in shape. 🚴💊🍯

kehs

Banned
I had these two girls call me over to play pool with them. The first girl left cause I dont know, I think cause she was being all stupid and anti inclusive.

I think the other girl got bored cause I was really into the game. oh well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
  • Admission Tickets

Is gonna get some comedy mileage.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't even know the children had a soccer game today.

kehs

Banned
bam where?

I'll take a perm L for any of you.

I hate you bam, but I'm going out for you.

ps tinychat you dickheads.

hoggert

thats a good thread, i hope it's still there in the morning and just locked or something

and haha oh wow its that guy who had that "am i fat" thread on the OT

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I know there's some things I don't talk about. Actually let me be honest, I don't talk about a lot, but I feel like you all are my brothers. I've never had a brother. I can share things with you that I can't with other people in my actual life, and this thread is a testament to that. I appreciate you all, and whatever situations you all may be in I hope for nothing but the best. I want to one day look at this time in my life and truly believe that I'd be a different person if it weren't for you all. We're all broken in some way, shape, or form, but I truly wish that no one comes around to fix any of you. I don't mean that in an insulting way. I'm just saying no one deserves to be different than they are. You guys may insult and say hurtful things but you're all class acts. I love you guys.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I know there's some things I don't talk about. Actually let me be honest, I don't talk about a lot, but I feel like you all are my brothers. I've never had a brother. I can share things with you that I can't with other people in my actual life, and this thread is a testament to that. I appreciate you all, and whatever situations you all may be in I hope for nothing but the best. I want to one day look at this time in my life and truly believe that I'd be a different person if it weren't for you all. We're all broken in some way, shape, or form, but I truly wish that no one comes around to fix any of you. I don't mean that in an insulting way. I'm just saying no one deserves to be different than they are. You guys may insult and say hurtful things but you're all class acts. I love you guys.

<3

Qasiel

Drunk thread is best thread. I've only posted like 4 times in here, but you're all good guys.

Liljagare

36 litres of red wine, 8 litres of whiskey, 4 litres of vodka, and a 20kg pig to roast.

Oh yes, this midsummers eve is going to be EPIXX!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom