• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DS - and what would u like to see/be able to do

I'd like to be able to download Demos via WiFi

and I'd really love to see a Nintendo DS Q soon

a Panasonic version of DS with a Cellphone capabilities added to it ..

what about you ?

jiggle

A 2D mario. Top screen is the upper world, bottom screen the pipe world or whatever you call it. Or a cloud and upper world in similar fashion. Must travel back and forth inorder to progress. I'd buy that.

AniHawk

jiggle said:
A 2D mario. Top screen is the upper world, bottom screen the pipe world or whatever you call it. Or a cloud and upper world in similar fashion. Must travel back and forth inorder to progress. I'd buy that.

Fuck. That's actually a good idea.

Not to say you have bad ideas or anything

nice one jiggle ..

it would be really nice .. "oh there's a blue coin in the "pipe-world" " *trying to find a way to get there*

hmmmmm nice

AniHawk

almokla said:
nice one jiggle ..

it would be really nice .. "oh there's a blue coin in the "pipe-world" " *trying to find a way to get there*

hmmmmm nice

No more blue coins. They kill my soul.

Grubdog

Banned
jiggle said:
But why would you need to see both screens at once?

demi

almokla said:
a getalive coins would be cool aswell ..

brilliant.jpg

jiggle

Grubdog said:
But why would you need to see both screens at once?

They can come up with obstacles and puzzles and stuff, so you must be alert on what's going on in both screen and find ways to go from one to the other.

Something like this crude photoshop picture I did.
haha.jpg

Your way is blocked. Oh look, there's a hole in the cloud that's conveniently right ontop of something that I can land on. If only I can get up there. Hits a block and a vine appears. Yay. Now, how do I jump down without getting hurt. Oh right, I remember seeing a parasuit power-up in the clouds earlier that I couldn't get to. Backtracks.

They will come up with more ingenius puzzles than that of course:)

Imagine beating bowser in the dungeon.
Toad: Sorry Mario, the princess is at the roof top.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Give it a cable so that it can be used as a GC controller.

Then it could do something useful, and could potentially have more GC games developed that would be worth playing at the same time.

ps: while they're at it they could make a TV-out for the top screen so that you would only need to use the touch panel half and actually have a visible screen for the top.

Top Bottom