• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Sony Conference

Hmm...very impressive looking monster with some pretty weak gameplay though. Monster keeps throwing you in a corny manner through windows and shit while friendly A.I looks very uninterested.

jacf29

Banned
Mecha_Infantry said:
Did that level look finished or is it my shit feed? There seemed to be no ground, just a grey blank pallet

Yeah I don't think they are done with the water yet. It is a work in progress.

Owzers

Joe said:
that looked boring as fuck

You don't like climbing up lots of stairs so he can mandatorily throw you twice inorder to get to where you have to be? I personally think huge monsters that do absolutely nothing but stand there and growl to be FUN.

raYne

godhandiscen said:
This. And also the interior designs didn't look good at all. Very simplistic.
It's a giant monster "fight" that you're supposed to escape from. It being scripted and easy is obvious.

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
Resistance is still my one of my favorite PS3 games. R2 looks insane. I guess this is one of the "boss battles" Ted was talking about. Awesome saunce.

Foxix Von

balance-scale-redone.jpg

Sony needs to bring the heat today. So far they are playing todays show up like it will be somekind of megaton conference.

Hopefully Team Ico will show something.

Teknoman

I guess Killzone 2 releases next year since Resistance 2 offers more than any other shooter this year.

Sony cant be knocking one of its other exclusives.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
holy fucking shit
that was sickest thing i eva seen!

Top Bottom