• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Sony Conference

pswii60

R2 looks good and I love the scale, but there was definitely a lack of adrenaline and tension when he was walking up the stairs etc. I loved the first game though, so obviously, day one.

raYne

Kintaro said:
wtf old? Not even half a day old. :lol
Ancient by GAF standards.

Anyway, the interiors and water/floor way down in the distance look terrible. Thankfully the game look much better at other times with smaller scales. As in the "old" trailer and other media.

LBP time..

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
raYne said:
It's a giant monster "fight" that you're supposed to escape from. It being scripted and easy is obvious.
Scarab fights in Halo 3 are not scripted. Those walker fights on Half Life Episode 2 aren't scripted either. I am just saying that fight looked boring compared to fights against unpredictable monsters in other FPS.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
That resistance 2 was weird, the monster looked nice, but the details on the stage was pure shit. Crap textures all over, looked not finished.

dork

Banned
I think LBP is a game that will be demoed for years and years..but we will never actually get it

now thats how you make a graph

Arsenic

Teknoman said:
I guess Killzone 2 releases next year since Resistance 2 offers more than any other shooter this year.

Sony cant be knocking one of its other exclusives.
late to the party, it seems

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
godhandiscen said:
Scarab fights in Halo 3 are not scripted. Those walker fights on Half Life Episode 2 aren't scripted either. I am just saying that fight looked boring compared to fights against unpredictable monsters in other FPS.

Thats a very valid point actually. We'll have to wait and see.

Top Bottom