• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

MrDaravon

I could care less about facebook, but that is pretty huge, they're giving justification for casuals to go out and buy Arcade units with last.fm, facebook, and netflix.

Belgand

JasonMCG said:
I wish I had a 360 just for Alan Wake - this shit looks awesome!

Really? I was thinking the same thing with Shadow Complex. It looks so much like a modern-themed Metroid that I cannot actually believe it. Even the map immediately recalls Super Metroid. Plus, they seemingly kept it to 2D.

The modern setting I could probably take or leave, but a new, classic console Metroid-style game (and not for a portable system)? How can I resist that?

CiSTM

Banned
Alan Wake looks so cool ! Atmosphere was there and that is all I need. But everyone should remember that it isn't action oriented game so I guess the part that was shown didn't really show the real "Alan Wake".

Blackface

Banned
People really crying about facebook? It's free functionality. You are paying nothing extra for it. Even if you don't want to use it, it's not costing extra.

In conclusion. Stop the crying.

gray_fox224

7305c34e.jpg

Opus Angelorum said:
Home just had its ass handed on a plate.
Seriously, Sony needs to bust out some serious megatons for its online community stuff this week or it's going to start looking like even more of a joke than it already does. Microsoft is running away with the ball...

batbeg

ha1f said:
then we asked our selves how bring you and your friends together...
*show group video watching*
then we asked ourselves the next big question: what if we could bring you and your friends together...?

I GET IT NOW

:lol

Top Bottom