• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

Rad Agast

so with this facebook integration thing. How will that affect the maximum friends limit? is it still 100 by the way?

twitter too? hmmm...

D

Deleted member 17693

Unconfirmed Member
Sony to announce Myspace partnership confirmed.

JaseMath

Belgand said:
Really? I was thinking the same thing with Shadow Complex. It looks so much like a modern-themed Metroid that I cannot actually believe it. Even the map immediately recalls Super Metroid. Plus, they seemingly kept it to 2D.

The modern setting I could probably take or leave, but a new, classic console Metroid-style game (and not for a portable system)? How can I resist that?
I came to the party late - didn't see Shadow Complex. :(

esbern

OMG TWITTER

I FALL OFF TREADMILLS

IM ADORABLE

H-bomb_1.gif

Niks

Well MS sure is going all out on the connectivity side of things! Not my cup of tea, but its great to see the effort.

Barrett2

Laugh all you want, haters, but the reality is MS is ACTUALLY bringing USEFUL online functionality to their users. I am really starting to resent my PS3 right about now.... goddamn.

X26

Banned
seems pointless, can't see myself using either of these on xbl when it's so much easier (and better) on pc

agm2502

Interface is nicer than PS3 web browser but it doesn't really matter. screenshot upload seems good though it seems its on a game by game basis. prefer youtube uploads myself.

Top Bottom