• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

sullytao

I was expecting some crappy lil eyetoy rip but i have to say im really impressed. the potential is so enormous. what if halo odsts new forge features included this. you could potentially use it to make the chief copy your moves on screen. Imagine what that will do for the redvsblue type stuff. All i want to see now is how this will work with action shooters.

Oh fuck fable 3!

The stuff's impressive but I gotta say. I don't think the other two conferences are going to make me laugh as hard as I did during that demo.

LCfiner

Htown said:
Unbelievable. All you people in this thread who have complained in the past about your wrist getting tired or some such bullshit about how you need buttons instead of motions, and Microsoft does it and hooly crap it's awesome. Hypocrites.

And :lol :lol at the elephant oh my god.

are you even reading this thread?

how many people are thinking this is amazing and a must buy? GAF remains consistent.

buuuuut. let's see if Molyneux makes me want one of these things.

jmdajr

MS cant ignore the non gamers only longer, they had to come up with something.

It's not like we dont have hardcore games to play.

DarkMehm

Funny how it is predominantly the N-Fans that are shitting on Natal. This is so much more than Nintendo ever promised us with the Wiimote or even MotionPlus.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
DMczaf said:
If priced right, this is going to be FUCKING HUGE.

Exactly. Non-hardcore gamers would be all over this. This is some family/gf/party shit. This could be HUGE.

Top Bottom